RE:Where have you been?

@natravellers - what is your thoughts on Beechwood and Rock Lodge. We have those two locations on our list for this summer.

Beaches:Hippie Hollow (TX)Playalinda (FL)Haulover (FL)Wreck Beach (BC)Gunnison (NJ)Souja (Crete)Resorts:Sunspot (PA, 10 yr members, now closed)Beechwood (PA)Penn Sylvan (PA)White Thorn (PA)Cypress Cove (FL)Sunny Sands (FL)Rock Lodge (NJ)Empire Haven (NY)Dyer Woods (RI)Avalon (WV)Shangri- La (AZ)Hot Springs (we only visit nude use ones)Chinati (TX, not sure of nude status now)El Dorado (Az)Verde (AZ)Faywood (NM)Valley View (CO)Harbin (CA)Just retired this spring so many more will be added to the list.

This post was edited

Haven't been to Sunny Rest yet. Maybe this summer.We met a couple that frequently goes and they painted Sunny Rest as a wild swingers place, which kind of turned my wife off.

I was there with a day pass in 2019 and I didn't notice anything like that, but I left before dinner so it might change in the evening. I did notice that the gift and snack shop had a lot of revealing lingerie and they host lingerie optional dances once a week.
I also asked a friend who has been involved in nudity longer than I have and he said that it was a swingers place some years ago, but they have largely cleaned up their act since.

This post was edited

Jamaica - Hedonism II

This post was edited

Ive only been to Caliente. (Last year.) And Haulover beach. (Two weeks ago.) But i really want to try Paradise Lakes in FL. My wife got turned off by Caliente. Too many people having sex in the open at the pool at night. She can't get into the swinging thing and I agree with that. But I want her to try the nude thing, she's kind of shy. I think Paradise Lakes is more laid back and friendly, without the open sex. I wasn't put off by it, people will be people. I just like being nude, and could go 24/7/365 without clothes forever. Does anyone have experience with Paradise Lakes? let me know. I am also thinking about a nude cruse in 2022, does anyone have experience with that? Let me know.

We havent been to Paradise Lakes, but I know when I was really looking at resorts in FL for a trip we had several years ago, we settled on Cypress Cove. Like you, we were looking for a great nudist experience without the swinging, sexual environment, etc. We thoroughly enjoyed Cypress Cove and would definitely go back but its a long haul from California.

This post was edited

Ive only been to Caliente. (Last year.) And Haulover beach. (Two weeks ago.) But i really want to try Paradise Lakes in FL. My wife got turned off by Caliente. Too many people having sex in the open at the pool at night. She can't get into the swinging thing and I agree with that. But I want her to try the nude thing, she's kind of shy. I think Paradise Lakes is more laid back and friendly, without the open sex. I wasn't put off by it, people will be people. I just like being nude, and could go 24/7/365 without clothes forever. Does anyone have experience with Paradise Lakes? let me know. I am also thinking about a nude cruse in 2022, does anyone have experience with that? Let me know.We havent been to Paradise Lakes, but I know when I was really looking at resorts in FL for a trip we had several years ago, we settled on Cypress Cove. Like you, we were looking for a great nudist experience without the swinging, sexual environment, etc. We thoroughly enjoyed Cypress Cove and would definitely go back but its a long haul from California.

Were in the opposite boat. We really liked Laguna del Sol, but its a hike from New England, so we now go to Florida. We love going to the Cove, but we are at Lake Como right now (right next door to Paradise Lakes). Lake Como is laid back and friendly, as is Cypress Cove. We will now have the dilemma of picking which to go to!

Weve also been on six nude cruises. There is one company that does nude cruises (Bare Necessities). You can be nude anywhere onboard except the main dining room. They abide by AANR rules, so no sex in public at all unless you want to get kicked off the ship. Then there are several other companies that do lifestyle cruises that advertise nudity (only up by the pool). These are primarily swingers cruises, which should be obvious when they advertise their play room as a feature of the cruise. Weve only done the true nudist cruises and they are a lot of fun, too.

This post was edited

My wife and I just got home a couple of hours ago from spending a week at Couples San Souci in Ochoa Rios, Jamaica. It was a great trip to a beautiful resort that has a nice large nude beach with a nice pool with a swim up bar and a grill serving lunch. The nude beach is fenced off from the rest of the property but also becomes clothing optional at 5:00pm for those not wanting to be nude but wanting to see a great sunset. For those looking for an all-inclusive resort to get away with the wife (nude or not) I highly recommend Couples San Souci. For those trying to convince the wife it could be a stepping stone in that you go for a nice vacation but also have the ability to check out the nude area by going over dressed with your beach towel and stuff like youre going to find a couple of chaise lounges but cant decide, then you either stay or go. Or just go after 5 for the sunset, there will still be nude people there

For those wondering about COVID, Jamaica is doing a great job protecting their tourism by even designating specific corridors tourists are allowed in, mandatory testing before you fly there etc. Their official case rate is les. Than half of the rate in our own county here in California. We felt very safe there, of course we both are fully vaccinated plus boosters.

This post was edited