RE:First Nude Driving Experience

I drove (clothed) about 5 miles into town to buy gas late one night. Driving home I came to the only streetlight and was the only car there. I took off my shorts and then my shirt. I drove away from town and back to the house completely nude. What a thrill it was, although I was a little nervous.

This post was edited

The first time driving naked was part of a much larger naked weekend. My roommate and I had planned to sail to an island for some naked camping and exploring. But as we sailed, naked, towards the island we encountered another boat heading to the same place. We decided to turn around and camp somewhere else. We landed, secured the boat to the car, and then decided we didn't want to redress. So we just got in and drove away. It was the first time for my roommate too and he was a bit nervous at first. As we approached a town I pulled over and we pulled on our shorts.
We resumed our naked weekend when we got to a remote forested campsite. The next day a big storm blew in. We would have been stranded on the island.

This post was edited

I have heard so much about the prudish Americans. And now a completely different picture.

My mom was walking outside and into the rv, completely nude. She said dad was driving and we would be in the back. So it would be our option if we wanted to be dressed. I took ok my clothes and got in. For the entire trip, me and my mom did not wear anything, except a couple of times we wore shoes to go walking.

What a sensual and open woman and mother. She and her husband show their kids the free nude life. My mum was nude at the beach and at the nudist resort. But not at home and never never in a car. If there would be more mothers like her the world would be better and much more free.

This post was edited

It was 30 years ago, I had found that I could still hop the building at the local high school pool. Fences were 14', but the building only 9'. It was summer and I got off work at midnight and went by the pool to "scope it out".

I undressed to my underwear and walked out to the pools, Olympic and Diving. Water in the diving pool was warmer. I found that by diving off the high dive, my underwear came off! So I spent the rest of my swim diving to the bottom of the pool to retrieve them.

After my swim I hopped the building, naked, and walked across the campus to my car. Fully visible by the local residents. Looking around and seeing no one, I got in the car and drive the 5 miles home nude. Pulled into the driveway in our cul-de-sac, grabbed my clothes and walked into the house. Wife and kids asleep, I am the only nudist and had the house to myself.

This post was edited

Sadly it wasn't until I was 50 - one day in back blocks of Brisbane I just decided to give it a whirl!

It was a great experience, very freeing and liberating. Hurtling along the dirt road was great with barely a soul around...but then came to some road works! Heart thumping I said stay calm. Drove past the 'stop-go man' and he didn't even notice.

I wanted to repeat the experience and would often after having swum laps at a pool in another suburb would head to the car with just my towel around my waist and once in the car remove it. Did this a few times until I got some abuse from a truck driver - think he was hoping to see a naked woman rather than a man. After he yelled all kinds of expletives I replied with "what's wrong - don't you have one of these yourself or do you just lack the courage to be seen nude". Was my only negative experience and am looking forward to my next!

This post was edited

"Did this a few times until I got some abuse from a truck driver - think he was hoping to see a naked woman rather than a man."
Presumably like me you drive in a way that gives others leas opportunity to notice, like not staying alongside any longer than necessary. How did he see you?

This post was edited

does bike driving count? :) If so, I went when I was 14. :) on a bet.

Don't know if it counts, but it is even more daring because you are more visible.

This post was edited

"Does bike driving count? :) If so, I went when I was 14. :) on a bet."

I'll accept that as valid! Push bike or motor bike?

I haven't even cycled in a swimsuit, let alone doing it nude.

When I was young I was once riding on the footpath (clothed) up and down my street while my mother was watering the garden with a hose. She tried to splash me every time I went past. A girl who lived in the same street was also riding her bicycle, but in her swimsuit. She eventually rode on the footpath on our side of the and I was not surprised to see my mother splash her instead of me! Probably a good thing that the surprise did not cause her to lose her balance.

This post was edited

Love to participate in a WNBR either here in LA or maybe up in Washington or Oregon. Only time we've ridden a bike naked was at our club or a few resorts we visited that we took our bikes.

This post was edited

"Does bike driving count? :) If so, I went when I was 14. :) on a bet."I'll accept that as valid! Push bike or motor bike?

There is a separate category for bicycling nude, so in my opinion it should not count here. I have ridden nude on a bike trail for several miles during the day, and sometimes on a more regular basis ride nude at night.

This post was edited