Clothing Optional Weekends to celebrate SPRING & SUMMER!

I've posted the first of several weekend events I hope to host this Spring & Summer.

The first is to be the first Saturday in May, May 1st. A limited number of Day Passes will be available for Saturday, noon - 6pm, for $25/day.

The second is to be the second Saturday of June, June 12th. You'd bring BYOB, any food/meals/snacks, towels, and plenty of sunscreen. Activities could include the saltwater pool, sunbathing, horseshoes, golf, walking paths, gardens, and an orientation tour to the historic house and grounds.

Stay tuned for C.O. weekends I hope to host in July, August and September, too!

This topic was edited
RE:Clothing Optional Weekends to celebrate SPRING & SUMMER!

Sounds like fun. Penciling this into my calendar for sure.

This post was edited

Hi folks... My original post was made in the depths of winter, as I was fantasying about the coming of SPRING!
Now that Spring is here, several developments... my pool liner is failing, and needs to be replaced. I'm in touch with my pool company about doing so in the weeks ahead. That said, it doesn't mean the pool can't be enjoyed. However, as always at this time of year, the water is still pretty COOL!
Latest report: We have several people (guys, at present) planning to join me for the day on Saturday. Still happy to hear from others, both M & F, who'd care to join us. Timing is flexible (maybe 11:00am arrival and after?) BYOB! - Bill

This post was edited

FOLLOW UP:
We had a nice turnout of 6 who joined me yesterday for a PERFECT day of sunshine around the pool. I was so pleased to share my little slice of heaven with those who were able to join me. 7 of us in total, naked and enjoying easy conversation. 2 were repeat guests, 4 were here for the first time. Attendees were from as far away as Woodstock and Suwanee to the north, to Columbus to the south. Several area events conspired to make traffic unusually difficult, but hopefully things will be back to normal next time. - Raymondbill, founder/moderator

This post was edited

Sounds like a great day. The weather was PERFECT this weekend.

Are you still planning on June 5/6 for the next gathering? And you have golf on the property?!

This post was edited

Sounds like a great day. The weather was PERFECT this weekend.Are you still planning on June 5/6 for the next gathering? And you have golf on the property?!

You're exactly right, Taller - couldn't have been any better weather. Plans changed such that I've got to push the June play day back a week. It's looking like Saturday, June 12th will be the day. I haven't had any interest expressed in overnight stays, so thinking of this more as an "Open House" from 11am - 6 or 7pm.

As for golf, I have a flag stick with several different tees (all aimed at the single flag/hole), they're essentially different Par-3's. Local rules here at "Woodbury Country Club" say that since we can't putt (no proper green), "In the hole" is getting the ball within a club length of it.

We had 7 last weekend. I'd say a reasonable cap is about 10 (9+me). Hope you guys can come out for some naked time in the Midwest Georgia sun! - Bill

This post was edited