RE:Flag a fake

I'm flagging and blocking profiles too, does it do any good though?

I get at least one friend request daily from a genuine (NOT) profile promoting other sites.

This post was edited

Its almost a daily event flagging and blocking! Very boring...they do disappear but new ones always appear

This post was edited

So bodyboyuk has changed his photos, but is still using someone else's photos. Don't be fooled

This post was edited

carlatterbury20
Leicester, Leicestershire GB

Another one in Leicester, I wonder who there needs to keep making fake accounts. They used the same username over on TrueSwingers, but they used someone else's photos.

This post was edited

https://www.truenudists.com/user/Nudemaria24/
Nudemaria24
Chicago, IL US
I like sex, I'm single at the moment, so I'm looking for a suitable counterpart. I am playful, attractive, normal figure. Follow me here www.turnmeon.club and add me as a friend

https://www.truenudists.com/user/JoseGay30/
JoseGay30
Los Angeles, CA US
Single gay. Looking for a cock. Ready for experiments. Follow me here www.4gay.website and add me as a friend

This post was edited

Yes - JoseGay30 & GayKelly30 too

This post was edited

This is becoming my fave past time. Any profile that tried to direct me to a sex website is an instant flag and block. What I always find hilarious are the amount of people who like the clearly fake profiles

This post was edited

StephenGay28
Austin, TX US

This post was edited

This is becoming my fave past time. Any profile that tried to direct me to a sex website is an instant flag and block. What I always find hilarious are the amount of people who like the clearly fake profiles

And the infrequency with which TN deletes them when flagged.

This post was edited

ToplessDiana
Dallas TX, USA

"I'm looking for a perverted guy for real sex ... If you meet, get in touch, you won't regret it! Follow me here www.areuhorny.club if you want to have FUN"

This one already has 20 "likes"!

This post was edited