Any men here remove their underarm hair?

There are a lot of threads where people are talking about shaving their pubes, but not much discussion on armpit hair. How many men here remove their armpit hair, whether it be shave, wax or laxer?

The reason I ask because it seems like not many men today do it. Society always make it seem like a woman thing. But ever since I started having my armpits waxed last year, I've really loved it and can't go back to hairy armpits again. It feels much cleaner and really reduces body odor. In fact, I don't even have to put on deodorant anymore because the lack of hair keeps the pits clean and fresh. If I sweat there, it dries up very quickly since there's no hair to retain the moisture.

This topic was edited
RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

The discussion is to ask if many men do it. I don't think I've ever met a guy that shaved or waxed his pits. But I started to do it, so I feel like I'm in the minority. Which is strange because many men shave their chest & stomach hair, so why not the pits?

This post was edited

I used to when I was still living in the states as the summers used to get quite hot, haven't done it so much in recent years, I've only ever shaved my pubes once in the hopes of having my bush grow back thicker but it didn't and I don't really like shaved pubes on me. I'm a hair fan, but I do think it looks good on some men, not all men, (beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that with respect)

Do what makes you feel comfortable.

This post was edited

I used to when I was still living in the states as the summers used to get quite hot, haven't done it so much in recent years, I've only ever shaved my pubes once in the hopes of having my bush grow back thicker but it didn't and I don't really like shaved pubes on me. I'm a hair fan, but I do think it looks good on some men, not all men, (beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that with respect)

Do what makes you feel comfortable.

This post was edited

Yup, just dont like the hair in my pits. The only body parts I dont shave is my eyebrows and arms.

This post was edited

I lived in Germany in the 80s when women didn't shave their armpits, though I believe they do now. I didn't care for it much and then I thought the idea of men shaving their armpits was strange. But it didn't take long to notice how some men shaved their pits who were often very masculine and fit, and it suited them well. Now I have come to see skin as a wonderful gift of an organ that is best free. Hair can adorn it and make it more sensuous, but it can also hide it and trap a lot of dirt and bugs. Ask a hairy guy like me who can scare small children and have birds check me out as a potential nesting site. I agree with the other posters: shaving or not shaving, trimming or not trimming: it's all good.

This post was edited

I do about once a year...even though I enjoy a hairy pit....i do enjoy a smooth pits too now....its seems cleaner....it all about preference....either u like smooth or not....but mg option is different wgen it cums to cock....i prefer trimmed pubes vs hairy etc.....mitch

This post was edited

I do it. I have shaved my pits for years, first due to a medical condition, and now because I just like the smoothness of it. I tend not to conform to what society says is right or wrong, acceptable or unacceptable.

This post was edited

I am not a hairy person so I have minimal hair in my armpits and at my age, it is so light in color that it doesn't really show. I think that what other people do is their preference and unless I am married to them it is none of my business. I have no preferences I accept others as they present themselves. However, I don't understand those that say they prefer someone to be "all-natural" and unshaved, but they shave their face. Shouldn't that be "natural" too? As I said, it doesn't bother me how people treat their body hair, it is more important how they treat other people.

This post was edited

I didn't use to but had even been told by my father than keeping underarm hair short keeps you from sweating as much so now when I am going smooth down below I also try to hit under the arms. Feels better and use less deodorant. So ladies, what is your view on men shaving their underarms? Most women do so really we are just catching up.

This post was edited

I'm smooth from the neck down, including arm pits.

This post was edited