RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

Oh wow, I never did that. I love the hair that I do have and I do not have much hair. I love hairy armpits! :)

This post was edited

I had been shaving smooth from navel to backbone for quite some time when, looking in the mirror I noticed the bushes poking out from my pits and it turned me off. I've been shaving them smooth ever since and it feels, looks, and smells much better.

This post was edited

I lived in Germany in the 80s when women didn't shave their armpits, though I believe they do now. I didn't care for it much and then I thought the idea of men shaving their armpits was strange. But it didn't take long to notice how some men shaved their pits who were often very masculine and fit, and it suited them well. Now I have come to see skin as a wonderful gift of an organ that is best free. Hair can adorn it and make it more sensuous, but it can also hide it and trap a lot of dirt and bugs. Ask a hairy guy like me who can scare small children and have birds check me out as a potential nesting site. I agree with the other posters: shaving or not shaving, trimming or not trimming: it's all good.
Have been shaving my underarms off and on for 40 years. I live in Arizona, and the less hair on the body the better. I even buzz my head in the summer!

This post was edited

Have for years! Like the look and deodorant works much better.

This post was edited

I did it a couple of times, I liked it and like has already been said the deodorant works better. My wife wasnt thrilled I did it so I just keep it trimmed short now, arms are also kept trimmed. Shave head, face and down to the knees.

This post was edited

Yes I shave my underarms as I have had badly ingrown hairs in the past because of cheap brand deodorants so to stop the problem I started shaving and I like it as it matches my no pubes look.

This post was edited

Love the smooth and clean feeling, plus it matches the rest.

This post was edited

That's HOT!

This post was edited

Yes I shave my underarm hair as well as pubic hair and also shave my legs every couple of days

This post was edited

Yes I shave my underarm hair as well as pubic hair and also shave my legs every couple of days

This post was edited