DC nude wrestling club restarting!

Hey, guys!!

After shutting down for a year because of Covid, our DC nude wrestling club is about to restart regular meets. We ask that anyone joining us be vacinnated. Contact me directly for info.

Details: We have a small but growing group of guys who get together to wrestle naked at a home in upper NW DC (no sex!!). Looking for more like minded guys. Mostly freestyle, but entirely up to the guys engaged in the match. Just make sure it's fun and safe. Group is mostly gay guys, but there are a couple straight guys (again, no sex, so we really don't care what you are). Let me know if you'd like to join one of our meets. We meet 2 to 3 times a month. Usually have between 4 and 10 guys at our meets. Wide range of ages (28-62), weights and experience (novice to experienced). I'm also on meetfighters.com (spaul2000). Contact me if you're in DC and interested in joining our group
Scott

This topic was edited
RE:DC nude wrestling club restarting!

I wish I lived in the DC area. Sounds like fun.

This post was edited

Hi Scott.

Im Darrell. Just join this nudist group. Im 63 so I maybe too old for the group. What time do you all meet thanks. Darrell

This post was edited

Uh fortunately we shut down again in August when delta was running rampant. Hoping to restart in April(?). I'll update the post when we do restart. Hope you can join us

This post was edited

I would like to join the group when you get started again. Please let me know.

Thanks

This post was edited

65 here also and will wrestle all comers!!!

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

So is there any new activity in the DC wrestling group? Or any others?

This post was edited