It is tornado season

Here in the USA , spring time means storms and storms sometimes mean tornados are possible. If you hear that a tornado watch or warning has been issued to you make it a point to put clothes on, or do you do like I do and stay bare? I have ridden out several big storms over the years. Even had a small tornado skip by my home and take the newly built attached garage off the next home south of me. Daring or stupid? i will let you all decide

This topic was edited
RE:It is tornado season

very brave .. * lol * because of the flying splinters or something .. I would probably wear something while I'm lying under the house and whimpering ..

This post was edited

Thats one of the reasons I like living herein California. We dont get the spring summer and fall storms like the Midwest and the extremely rare tornado would be laughed at by a Midwesterner as in reality being a strong breeze.
People often ask about the earthquakes. Ive felt two in all my years. And, we dont have a near quake season!

This post was edited

well you know the saying great minds think alike, but so do fools so which are we? applies here.

This post was edited

There is no Tornado season here in Alabama. We can have a tornado any time of year! I"ll just stay naked and claim the wind took my clothes if we ever get a direct hit,

This post was edited

I rather stay naked. If somebody doesn't like that after a disaster they can always give me clothes to wear. I will just explain that I am a nudist and if anybody is okay with that then I am happy as being accepted as a Nudist. :)

This post was edited