RE:Who plays twister nude

MeNow or in the past?

In the distant past. Had some real interesting sessions.

This post was edited

Would love to try it some day.

This post was edited

Not since college, was always great fun. My college girlfriend is still flexible enough, afraid I dont bend enough to be competive any more. Oh, still with that girlfriend, 41 years now!

This post was edited

I was never that flexible, and did not think of doing it nude. I know that I am more flexible while nude now, but think I would still end up a loser.

This post was edited

When I was younger I was more flexible and really enjoyed the game, but now that I am a senior it is more difficult.

This post was edited

Would still be fun, maybe a seniors division, coed please:)

This post was edited

i used to hold singles parties and told folks to bring their favorite party game. One guy always said " nude twister" and i told him I would play if he could get others to. Alas he was all talk and no games resulted. I would still gladly play now.

This post was edited

Oh I love playing twister naked, it's so much fun to knot together.
I played it over and over again with various friends, sometimes sober, but also sometimes tipsy and it was always something where everyone was laughing on the floor in the end.

This post was edited

It's been a while. But yes, I have played it nude a few times. And it IS a lot of fun!!

This post was edited
RE: Who plays twister nude

Playing Twister while nude sounds like a lot of fun, as long as everyone is hygienically clean. I have also hosted several naked game nights at my home. Some of those events included table board games, video games or even just a naked dish-to-pass dinner gathering. Always a fun time.

This post was edited