Drove naked home from beach

Always free and liberating to drive naked lol

This topic was edited
RE:Drove naked home from beach

Next trip plan on driving TO the beach nude, then back home nude. Maybe leave ALL clothing at home.

This post was edited

Difficult to leave all the clothes at Gunnison since the parking lot is across the main park road from the beach. I have seen a few men just wrap a towel around their waist, butI wouldn't be that daring!

This post was edited

Can always strip off in car!!!

This post was edited

True. I was responding to the suggestion to leave all of your clothes at home.
I know some people do
I don't because I drive a convertible and would rather take the top off and leave my shorts on.

This post was edited

I would! Although the walk at Gunnison IS a long one!

This post was edited

I would! Although the walk at Gunnison IS a long one!

Did you mean you would walk from the car to the beach wearing just a towel?

This post was edited

Hiked back nude through a forest last summer from a secluded beach to the parking lot. It was early in the evening and seemed no one else was around. The area is so secluded sounds told me as much as sight. When approaching the parking lot didnt see any other vehicle or hear noises from anyone else. So I didnt put on clothes just to get to my car and take them off again to drive home nude.

This post was edited

[qoute]"So I didnt put on clothes just to get to my car..."

I could conceivably do that if I took my chances on a quiet day. Yet to happen, though. The trail ending near the carpark entrance could lead to a surprise without warning.

This post was edited

I would! Although the walk at Gunnison IS a long one!Did you mean you would walk from the car to the beach wearing just a towel?

I have seen a few people who appear to be doing that, but I would be concerned about the towel falling off at an awkward time.

This post was edited

Next trip plan on driving TO the beach nude, then back home nude. Maybe leave ALL clothing at home.

Have you ever driven with no clothing in your possession?

This post was edited