RE:Warm fuzziness

I have my beard since almost 10 years
and im hairy too so that is double fuzziness :)

This post was edited

I think a beard takes a face to a whole other level of attractiveness - what do you think ?Here's mine, now you show me yours...The only things more manly, masculine, and male than facial hair are a cock and balls. So, why mess with that? Men with facial hair are way more attractive.

I've at least a mustache since my twenties. I have shaved my face clean a few times but then immediately let it grow back. I used to work at an industrial wood shop and had to be able to wear a respirator, which meant that I could not have hair on my cheeks. That didn't prevent me from allowing the hair on my chin from growing.

I specifically plan to never cut, trim, or shave any hair, anywhere, ever again.

This post was edited

Looks great.. full beards are great on a guy

This post was edited

Unfortunately all men are not capable of growing truly attractive beards - at least in my opinion. Dont get me wrong. I appreciate a handsome beard on anyone. But I (for one) am not capable of growing a full - thick beard such that it falls into that handsome classification. When a beard is scraggly and sparse in spots its just not attractive (to me). For those men, like myself, spare us the pain of seeing a failed attempt at growing a good thick handsome beard. Im sure you have other talents! Just my two cents worth!

I have the same problem A couple of times I have tried and the beard looks terrible! Not even growth and patchy. I tried it again in the Covid lock down and gave up. My youngest son also tried. He had the same patchy look. Not attractive!

Yet, I see some superb beards on this post!
Yet I have been happy with the moustache since 1971. 50 years at Christmas!

This post was edited

I'm not even willing to go through the itching of growing a beard. Two to three days is the most I can do between shaves. I'll leave that to others.

This post was edited

I grew my beard when I was 18 and have had one ever since. It has changed many times, always having fun with it.

This post was edited

I have always liked men with beards ever since I was young.
Sadly I don't have enough growth on my cheeks to have a full beard so have been wearing a goatee since I could grow it.

This post was edited

I think they are all so unique - I would miss mine

This post was edited

Very sexy..
Beard makes the man attractive,sexy and shows up his manhood...
I like it on myself...
U look nice
Dave

This post was edited

I love my beard, even if many people think it is too long!

This post was edited