RE: Nude Home Improvement

The most recent project was putting together an arbor for the backyard. I was able to get all the panels together sans clothing, but had to put on shorts while up on a ladder, otherwise I would have been seen above the fence.

This post was edited
RE:Nude Home Improvement

The fact that I can be nude all the time at home makes every chore better because I am nude. Sometimes when I cook, I do put on an apron just to prevent burns. At my previous FL home, I was also able to do many outside tasks nude. I built a backyard deck and arbor wearing shoes and a tool belt. I loved the feeling of freedom. I could also work in my garage workshop nude. Obviously, one needs to be very careful with some power tools but common sense is good at any time.
I find that I really dislike having to put on clothes for any task. There is a feeling of being connected to nature every time I am outside nude.

This post was edited

Any jobs around the house, I always do them in the nude, decorating, did, cleaning + more. Nudity is the way of life.

This post was edited

Prefer doing most household chores including improvement clothes free. More productive I think and easy to clean up after.

This post was edited

We clean our house regularly between visits from our cleaning lady who visits and cleans more thoroughly, once a month. Like everything else we do around the house, we clean while naked. Yesterday, our cleaning lady called us and told us she wouldn't be coming because of illness. We decided to do a more thorough cleaning in her absence.

I turned on some smooth Jazz and we got to work. It went fast than we thought but my wife dancing around naked to the music was quite the distraction! :DDDD

This post was edited

I do all chores inside and outdoors in the back yard nude. I have to replace some pickets on the fence shared with the house behind ours....something I have been putting off for a while. I plan on completing this task in the buff. This should be interesting.....

Is it in view of the house behind you?
If so, are your neighbors OK with seeing you nude?

This post was edited

I've done a lot of home improvement projects around the house nude. From replacing rotten deck boards to painting to building cabinets. Later today I have some drywall mudding to do and plan to do it in the nude as well.

This post was edited

I enjoy many different things and love it when I can help people while nude. I will try to add a photo of the cove moulding work I did today.

This post was edited

I also do home repairs while nude. It's so much easier to move around.

This post was edited

Naked home improvement is a way of life. I built one of my homes, much of it naked except for the tool belt and shoes. It was way out in the country on a private road so there was little risk of exposure.

This post was edited