RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello and thank you for allowing me to join the group.
Having enjoyed being a nudist since the age of 12 and currently living in Southern California, I have visited numerous nude beaches, mostly in California and Hawaii (Little Beach on Maui). Being here in SoCal , I can live nude most of the time. I work with and help to plan events in a number of nudist organizations I belong to locally and am a member in some national groups also. Visiting nudist resorts is one of the things on my bucket list. I go to quite a few that are local but would also like to visit many more around the world. I'm open to chatting with others.

This post was edited

Hy everyone, Im Edu 33 yo from Spain.? I started enjoying naturism /,nudism like 10 years ago and I love it more and more. Feel free to message me, you also have my Skype, snap... on my profile.
Naked regards from Spain!!

This post was edited

welcome my man. while struggles make us strong, the ones you mentioned are mine for sure, espcecially when the other dude decides for you that because of our big dicks we have to top. its so dumb.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello everyone,
Im Jeff. Im 52 and living in Fort Myers, Florida. Im relatively new to "organized" or "formal" nudism. I've always loved being naked, and grew up going skinny dipping fairly frequently, or being naked in the woods. My first experience at a nude beach was about a year ago at Haulover Beach. I absolutely loved it and have never felt more liberated in my life. Since then I actively try to seek out more nudist places. I would like to meet other local nudists friends to have some like minded people to be nude with.

This post was edited

Hi Everyone! Nudist for 10 years here, hoping to get acquainted with more of you!

This post was edited

Hi,
I'm a Swedish guy who loves hanging around in the nude. At home, at the beach, at a club or at home parties. Nowadays it's mostly at home and at the beach. :)
Got a nice piece of cock, 20 cm. And always been drawn to a hung cock, both to look at and to play with.

This post was edited

Hi thanks for letting join your group

This post was edited

Hi thanks for letting join your group

This post was edited

Hi thanks for letting me join your group

This post was edited

Hey everyone. Thanks for accepting me to this group. I live in Connecticut and am in private wealth management in Connecticut just outside NYC. Like the moderator, I got into nudism mostly for exhibitionism, though I'm very much a grower, not a shower (but alas, TN does not allow erections). But as soon as I get home from work--regardless of the time of year--the clothes come off. I cook, sleep, work, watch Netflix, read, and clean naked. With my fairly buttoned-up career, I'm only now exploring public nudity, and it feels so good. Loving the posts here, and hope you feel free to add me as a friend--just say you're from LPSG when you friend request me.

This post was edited