A lot of mature ladies look better naked !

I often look at mature people and think you look great - how much nicer you would look if you were totally naked.
One of the problems is that as some women grow older ( my wife is one) they think that they are now too old to go naked. And yet so many mature ladies look fabulous in the nude.
Be confident, be yourself, and dont worry what others think. Most nudists are non judgemental and simply enjoy the pleasures of being naked, so age should never be a barrier.
And to see a lovely confident mature lady nudist ? A really lovely treat !

This topic was edited
RE:A lot of mature ladies look better naked !

I don't think we are ever too old to be naked. In fact, the older we get, the less we are concerned with clothing. I understand aging changes our bodies, but I think it makes them more interesting. More curves are better. Just as long as we can stay warm.

This post was edited

Mature woman rock

This post was edited

My wife was just the opposite. Did not become full on nudist until she turned 70. She really enjoys nudist resorts.

This post was edited

I agree 100%

This post was edited

I agree 100%

This post was edited

Totally agreed. There are a lot of women who "show their age" when normally clothed but have incredible bodies in the nude. Just be YOU and enjoy the company and freedom. You WILL be appreciated, I promise you. :-D

This post was edited

I couldn't agree more. Some of my best interactions have been with mature nudists. Yes, complete with with society may refer to as imperfections from various surgeries, accidents, and life in general.

This post was edited

Lurve older ladies xx

This post was edited

EVERYONE looks better naked!

This post was edited

I agree with you. Many people look better without clothing drawing attention to their extra pounds.

This post was edited