RE:Nude on my Balcony

I can't speak for others, but part of the reason I like to be nude is the liberating feeling I get rejecting the arbitrary societal norm that human nudity is shameful. We are born naked, shower naked, bath naked, love naked, conceive naked and for women, give birth to naked live, naked. Arguably clothes have benefits and we do have arbitrary laws from state to state that you need to consider, but I would suggest you simply buy inexpensive privacy screens and then enjoy your balcony. If you have take precautions to block the wandering eye from the street, then anyone else it interested in seeing you and crossing into your private domain which you might find annoying or flattering so long as they are not a pervert.

Then other thing you might try is find a safe local near you where other nudist go (beach, resort, lake, trail, etc.). Take a friend (male or female) and be nude with other nudists. If you are like so many of us, your inhibition and fear of being seen will disappear in seconds/minutes when you know you are amount non-judgmental nudist friends.

I hope you figure it out. I have been a nudes for 30+ years and was introduced to the lifestyle by two women I worked with who ask me to join them at the beach similar to my suggestion above. I was worried about shrinkage, erection, competition, etc. for about 20 seconds and then I realized everyone else was nude and enjoying themself with or without me. My presence really didn't matter because it was not about sex, it was about liberty to be you.

This post was edited

Instead of a bed sheet,use some bamboo roll and put that around the railing and maybe some plants along the edge if you have the room make it look nice for you.

This post was edited

Privacy screens have come way down in price. We had some custom made for our old balcony, but you can now get pre-made 3' x 16' screens for $25 on Amazon. Just search for "balcony privacy screen".

This post was edited

Perhaps this is obvious, but get down to waist level and see what you can see. If you can't see anything, no one can see you. Note where you can and can't see, and what you can see. At higher levels the deck floor itself blocks a lot of the view from below. For simple sunbathing simply putting a towel on the chair/lounge rail may suffice- wear the towel out and then drape it.

This post was edited
Nude on my Balcony

I cannot speak for you but it depends on your situation. If there is no building where people can see you, and you only can be seen from downstairs, I would not worry too much. If they have to look up or have to do a circus act to see you naked.
Best way it cover up the bars with screens or use beachtowels or use some planting.

Really would say, just try.
Being able and have the freedom to sit naked on your private balcony is perfect, not much people are able to do that.

This post was edited
Nude on my Balcony 09102021

Some years ago, I was asked to visit a young lady who frequently sunbathed naked on her balcony. This was a problem for the fire brigade who would use their tower in their training and were distracted to a high degree. Not a good safety situation and the fire chief asked me to ask her to not remain on the balcony if the firemen were due a training session. This young lady did appreciate her being a distraction and was very keen for the firemen to fix suitable screens around her so she could be nude but not a distraction. Problem solved. As it happened, she met and married one of the single firemen involved and it had a happy conclusion all round. I'll also add that someone nude doesn't usually get noticed, anywhere, if that person doesn't move or moves slowly and normally. Those who do fantast bodypainting are totally naked but acting as expected and don't attract attention if that isn't planned for. Within reason, do what you want to, unless there is a reason to adjust or change for the need to cater for those who might object.

This post was edited

Some years ago, I was asked to visit a young lady who frequently sunbathed naked on her balcony. This was a problem for the fire brigade who would use their tower in their training and were distracted to a high degree. Not a good safety situation and the fire chief asked me to ask her to not remain on the balcony if the firemen were due a training session. This young lady did appreciate her being a distraction and was very keen for the firemen to fix suitable screens around her so she could be nude but not a distraction. Problem solved. As it happened, she met and married one of the single firemen involved and it had a happy conclusion all round. I'll also add that someone nude doesn't usually get noticed, anywhere, if that person doesn't move or moves slowly and normally. Those who do fantast bodypainting are totally naked but acting as expected and don't attract attention if that isn't planned for. Within reason, do what you want to, unless there is a reason to adjust or change for the need to cater for those who might object.

This post was edited

This post was edited