Man musk

Anyone elses scrotum enjoy that light man scent from you balls and bush?

This topic was edited
RE:Man musk

I live for it lol

This post was edited

I enjoy the smell of maleness and masculinity.

This post was edited

Anyone elses scrotum enjoy that light man scent from you balls and bush?

Not me! I prefer the nice clean freshness

This post was edited

yeah i like my own nutsack funk and aint gonna lie also like my roomie's nut funk n also wrestle team mates. also like my dickhead smell - im very clean boy but natural stank do collect during day even you pulled your skin back an washed the head in the morning shower - i like to sneak some of that on my fingers and have a whiff - it perk me up when im bored during day like in a class. haha guess im a freak but this what is

Nothing wrong with a little cheese stank

This post was edited

I love it. It's a great smell

This post was edited

yeah i like my own nutsack funk and aint gonna lie also like my roomie's nut funk n also wrestle team mates. also like my dickhead smell - im very clean boy but natural stank do collect during day even you pulled your skin back an washed the head in the morning shower - i like to sneak some of that on my fingers and have a whiff - it perk me up when im bored during day like in a class. haha guess im a freak but this what isNothing wrong with a little cheese stank

Not what Im talking about at all. If youre uncut and got all that cheese That cant be healthy

This post was edited

I am def stimulated by man musk i like the scent of my nuts and I enjoy they after gym nuts and dick scent ..

This post was edited

Anyone elses scrotum enjoy that light man scent from you balls and bush?i share apartment with 3 other dude - we mostly living naked at home - me 100% - and we got nice weight bench set up for working out - i don't notice it so much but visitors say it smells like a man zone lmao ........

Nothing wrong with an apartment with 3 men living in it smelling like a man zone at all. Men dont smell bad, we dont smell like vanilla or flowers like women douse themselves in, and thats not a bad thing at all. That man musk smell is a natural smell, its a healthy smell and it should be embraced by both men and women as what men are supposed to really smell like.

This post was edited

It's the best....our own scent is wonderful, even nice saliva scent while pumping is great

This post was edited

I'm cut and don't have any smegma, but understand that is a natural and healthy substance and smell.

Our natural salts from body fluids include pheromones which are literally bonding chemicals, though I'm not sure if they have a detectable smell profile. We communicate with pheromones without knowing it. The same salts that carry them also attract moisture and bacteria with combine to eventually create body odor. The trick is to keep the natural smells coming without covering them and without letting them get stale. Staying active and soap and water are a good routine for me, but without deodorants and aftershave, etc. Just a natural clean scent.

This post was edited