A Little Announcement

A few weeks ago, I was on the couch reading, my partner, who just came home, comes to me and asks "Darling?...". I looked at him waiting for what he wanted to ask, then he suddenly goes down on his knees (first I was thinking he was doing some kind of sketch as he often does to make me laugh), pulls up a ring and asks me if I want to marry him. And of course I said yaaaaas!

So, in autumn, I will no longer be Miss but happily and officially become Mrs!

:-)))))

Ps, shame there's no option to add 'engaged' to your marital status on your profile so I just changed it to 'married' right away (in case I should forget it later :-PP ).

Pps, if it looks like I can't keep calm that's correct; I cant keep calm... Im getting married! ^_^

This topic was edited
RE:A Little Announcement

A few weeks ago, I was on the couch reading, my partner, who just came home, comes to me and asks "Darling?...". I looked at him waiting for what he wanted to ask, then he suddenly goes down on his knees (first I was thinking he was doing some kind of sketch as he often does to make me laugh), pulls up a ring and asks me if I want to marry him. And of course I said yaaaaas!So, in autumn, I will no longer be Miss but happily and officially become Mrs!:-)))))Ps, shame there's no option to add 'engaged' to your marital status on your profile so I just changed it to 'married' right away (in case I should forget it later :-PP ).Pps, if it looks like I can't keep calm that's correct; I cant keep calm... Im getting married! ^_^

LIKE...LIKE...LIKE!!!

;-))

This post was edited

Congratulations to you both!

This post was edited

Thank you Truman, Georgiaboy, Andy & Ihatetanlines!

:-))

This post was edited

That is exciting news, congratulations to you both.

This post was edited

Congrats to u two!

This post was edited

^_^

Thanks CenCalNudist, 1morewally & beachlover!

:-))

This post was edited

He is a lucky guy.

This post was edited

God bless you both as you plan your life together as a married couple!

This post was edited

You prolly picked the right guy as I can only draw stick people. :D
I can only wish you the happiness and fun Luann and I have had for 20+ years.

This post was edited

Thank you MrTexas & Rockdad :-))

You prolly picked the right guy as I can only draw stick people. :DI can only wish you the happiness and fun Luann and I have had for 20+ years.

Being a talented drawer is not really a necessary quality I want the man I want to share my life with to have ^_^

He often draws little hearts with cute messages on the whiteboard in the kitchen. That to me is worth infinite more than all the drawing skills in the world :-))

This post was edited