Where do you vacation?

Hey guys. Just curious where you and your bro group goes on vacation. How did you decide on a place? What do you do there that is different from other places you've been? Any advice for guys looking for a setting to set up a vacation with their bros.

This topic was edited
RE:Where do you vacation?

We have the perfect place for Guycations! A warm welcome for everyone and you can stay naked all day everywhere...
www.thelotustree.com

This post was edited

Having been to Lotus tree two or three times I can attest it is a truly ideal place to vacation!!

This post was edited

Island House in Key West is a great place to go with a couple bros . Naked everywhere except their gym . Things will be a bit different due to COVID but under normal circumstances its tons of fun.

This post was edited

I agree....I head to Island House once or twice a year (unless derailed by hurricane or pandemic!). Unlike Mapjock, I dont even consider working out in the gym, so no need for clothes unless Im leaving the resort. Love the place

This post was edited

I agree....I head to Island House once or twice a year (unless derailed by hurricane or pandemic!). Unlike Mapjock, I dont even consider working out in the gym, so no need for clothes unless Im leaving the resort. Love the place

This post was edited

IMEN! International Men Enjoying Naturism. Every July near darlington Maryland. Camp Ramblewood. A week of fun and activities of all kinds. Now over 25 years running it is a great male naked get away. All inclusive cost and great men. Like summer camp for mature nude guys. I go back over 30 years with many from other events. Highly recommend

This post was edited

Island House in KW is awesome. Love it so much down there!

This post was edited

Totally agree with you on that..

This post was edited

I have two weeks off August 15-29 - I'm looking for inspiration to spend time naked somewhere in Europe (Covid - 19) . Any suggestions? Invitation? Of course I will pay for my stay

This post was edited

I live here in the U.S., where nudity is not widely accepted. Therefore, I seek out places that have nude beaches (primarily Florida and California) and clothing optional resorts (again, primarily Florida and California). When I travel with male nudist friends, we often stay at AirBnBs in Palm Springs. Most have swimming pools and hot tubs and are very private - a few buddies and I stay at one of these in Palm Springs annually in the fall. When traveling alone, I like to visit venues in Europe - mostly France and Spain. I stayed at The Lotus Tree a few years ago for a few days - beautiful place, and I had a very nice time!

This post was edited