Hiking this summer

Anyone interested in a multi day camping/hiking trip this summer? Maybe somewhere on the Pacific Crest Trail? Any ideas?

This topic was edited
RE:Hiking this summer

I mostly have been into day hikes.
I have the chance to do a multi-day camping/hiking trip to the Enchantments this May. Maybe it'll give me a taste for a multi-day experience.
If nudity is involved, then, yes!

This post was edited

Off of highway 2 at lake Wenatchee, very end is a road named White rive road which takes you up to white river falls, at the end of the road are a couple camp sites and a main trail the connects to the pacific crest trail. Awesome area. Have done some great hikes in the past there. Weekdays are best.

This post was edited

There is a place over by Vantage that I like to go that you can literally hike for miles and not see another soul. I was out there today. The trail follows the cliffs along the Columbia. Would be down to show a few people sometime this summer. Right now its kind of my secret spot but I am down to share with fellow nudists.

This post was edited

I posted some pics from today so you can see how cool the view is.

This post was edited

Hey buddy! Im interested and even just say hikes. LMk

This post was edited

Thanks for suggestion! I hope I can try it out this summer

This post was edited

I would love to do some of the hiking trails up the Umpqua river. I would be in for any day hikes planned.

This post was edited

Hey man,

Just seeing this. Know a great place up past lake Wenatchee, white water river road, to the end where you get to white water falls. The trail head there takes you up to the pacific crest trail. Excellent nude hiking! There is a camp there also really chill and remote. Had many nude hikes and camp outs there.

This post was edited

Ive been there a lot. I commute from seattle to Moses lake for work. Its on the way for me to stop and get some sun. Love it

This post was edited

Ive been there a lot. I commute from seattle to Moses lake for work. Its on the way for me to stop and get some sun. Love it

This post was edited