RE:Intact or circumcized

SOMACHAKRABORTY has put this obviously spam posting (and others as well) on this forum:
I want to testify of a great and real spell caster Dr. Otun..

When I try to flag this post, all I get is a link to join the site via Facebook. Is anybody else having this problem?

This post was edited

The point is no woman on here has given a ringing endorsement to the uncut penis. At best you get an "I don't care". Have you seen or heard of a woman actually preferring an uncut penis.
Am vexed at the women on here who prefer circumcised but won't say why.
Hope this helps.

This post was edited

I think you're directing fire at the wrong target, em1dub. roffdusen is on your side. I certainly didn't get anything in his posts about "why mutilating little boys penises" is something he favors so strongly.

He was merely saying that most women don't use the status of a man's penis as a means of judging him. And I agree, and I think that most women today would not have their sons circumcised; they know better now.

What am I to think of a woman who had her breasts enlarged or reduced surgically? While she may no longer fit into a category of women I happen have a predilection for, I'd be a fool to use that as an excuse for not respecting her as a person. And if it's something she's chosen for herself, how much more ridiculous to judge someone on something that clearly hasn't been his choice, except for rare circumstances?

So when a person happens to like the look of a circumcised penis, it doesn't follow that the person supports genital mutilation and wants all penises to look like that. It's just another aspect of why some differences in looks are appealing and others are not.

This post was edited

As mentioned by Taganga, German women (who are exposed to way more foreskin) prefer his uncut Lt. Dingle. The whole thrust of this thread is about penis attractiveness. And that is what the focus should be solely about. If German women find an American penis more attractive, then end of discussion. A cut cock WINS in attractiveness.
In summary, an uncut cock can look like a cut cock (especially around women) without having to resort to surgery. Why you uncut guys are so resistant to peeling back Foreskin Freddie at the nude beach is beyond me. It only has to be a temporary adjustment.....and she will like it too.
Remember, we are discussing ATTRACTIVENESS on this thread.....nothing else.
Hope this clarifies any confusion.

This post was edited

My parents were talked into having me circumcised when I was born. I wish I was uncut specifically for outdoor activities like going to a nude beach or lying by the pool at our local camp. Sunburn is a major concern when fully exposed and it happens far quicker than anywhere else. For a few days anything even lightly brushing it hurts, even just a towel wrap. I now know to use a lot of spray sunscreen between my legs when we are at the beach or pool, and I am pretty sure that the ladies find that more comical than attractive.

This post was edited

roffdusen wrote:As mentioned by Taganga, German women (who are exposed to way more foreskin) prefer his uncut Lt. Dingle. The whole thrust of this thread is about penis attractiveness. And that is what the focus should be solely about. If German women find an American penis more attractive, then end of discussion. A cut cock WINS in attractiveness.In summary, an uncut cock can look like a cut cock (especially around women) without having to resort to surgery. Why you uncut guys are so resistant to peeling back Foreskin Freddie at the nude beach is beyond me. It only has to be a temporary adjustment.....and she will like it too.Remember, we are discussing ATTRACTIVENESS on this thread.....nothing else.Hope this clarifies any confusion.So men should pretend theyve had a blade taken to their mickeys?? Really because YOU have decided thats what women like? And foreskins stay back when flaccid?? Ill waste no more time here.

Sir, it is not only me. gentlecircumcision.com says 90 percent of women say cut is sexier. I can't paste it right now, but you can. Other stats from same site overwhelmingly in favor of CUT. I don't know how many times I have told you people you don't need surgery. Use your imagination. The stats for fellatio are even higher. Just ask any Jewish girl what she thinks of uncut. Look, put your political correctness in your back pocket and face reality; it's not a good look.
Foreskin can be trained to stay back when flaccid. Put a collar behind the head so the foreskin stays back.
You'll thank me. Oh, and she will too.
Glad to help.

This post was edited

roffdusenwrote:. gentlecircumcision.com says 90 percent of women say cut is sexier. I can't paste it right now, but you can. Other stats from same site overwhelmingly in favor of CUT.

Um, you can hardly expect a site like "gentlecircumcision.com " to endorse anything but circumcision. I wouldn't call that an impartial source. It's like a wine store saying that more people prefer wine to soft drinks. So I assume your remark was ironic.

I do get what you're saying, though. As for me, if I were uncut, I wouldn't worry about it unless it actually came up in a conversation with a potential lover. And if women were turned off by it, I'd say that it's their problem, not mine.

This post was edited

On and off!

This post was edited

Intact looks weird but it's better.....
So the natural unaltered state of something looks weird? Weird!

This post was edited

Fine with either means you can live with either. You really haven't said which is more attractive. I wish you would make a beauty contest decision, haha..

Because judging people's bodies is totally in the spirit of nudism...

This post was edited