10 Best Survey Questions To Ask Students On Campus.

I live in Georgia Bulldog Country and have been seriously considering taking a survey on a Game weekend in Athens.
There are thousands of students milling around downtown on Game weekends, which would be the perfect time to find out what young people think and feel about nudism, social nudity and a clothes free lifestyle. Especially as they will tend to be a bit loosened up and be a bit more free to speak their mind.
I'm trying to compile a simple list of questions to ask and the best way to word them, so as to put a finger on the pulse of the younger generation's view on social nudity today. Eventually I would hope to publish the results.
So, I'm soliciting opinions from others here. What would be the best questions to ask, to get a good perspective If I decide to go forward with my research.
One question in particular, "Would you be willing to attend a speaking event regarding living a clothes free life", which would hopefully be a follow up to the survey, based on the responses. The hope is that the survey would be published in the local magazine which would help promote a future speaking event, on or off campus.
I hope to hear from some of our younger nudists here as their perspective would be greatly appreciated.
Please feel free to share your thoughts.

This topic was edited
RE:10 Best Survey Questions To Ask Students On Campus.

One question would probably be: Have you ever been casually nude around your friends and how did it make you feel?
If not, why would you be uncomfortable to do so? Is it fear, intimidation or insecurity?
Ground breaking starter questions with each escalating to a deeper probe would be the goal.

This post was edited

Here are some of my initial thoughts:

1.Have you ever contemplated having a social nudity experience?

2.Do you feel there is something morally wrong with social nudity?
Scale 1 to 5
1.Totally agree.
5.Totally disagree.

3.If given the opportunity, in a comfortable setting, would you consider participating in a mixed gender, social nudity experience.

4.Would you or have you ever been casually nude around your friends (same gender or mixed gender) and how did it make you feel?

Scale of 1 to 5
1. Totally uncomfortable
5. Totally comfortable

If not, why would you be unwilling to participate? Is it fear, intimidation, insecurity or upbringing?

5.If you were to participate in a mixed gender, social nudity experience, do you feel you could be comfortable and have it be absent of any sexual context, just a free expression as a natural, social gathering? Yes No

6.If there was a clothing optional swim and spa facility nearby, allowing the social nudity experience, would you consider/desire attending?

Mixed Gender.
Same Gender.
Which?
Why?

Scale of 1 to 5
1. Never would!
5. Absolutely would!

This post was edited

I would definitely stay away from the question from your first post about attending a speaking event about social nudity. Too easy to lose someone's trust in your survey thinking that you are trying to recruit for a cult or something. Otherwise, starting with questions about skinny dipping has the best chance of framing social nudity as something that they might have already tried. Then expand out to the question about being casually nude around friends and go from there. Maybe at the end if they seem positive about social nudity, THEN you might be able to get the speaking event question in.

This post was edited

Are you a closet nudist?
Does anyone know?
Are you comfortable being nude alone?
Do your friends know ?
How comfortable would you be in the company of same sex or mixed company?

This post was edited

Thanks for the responses. Some good input

This post was edited

We have some suggestions on survey question wording, response choices, question order and the nuts & bolts of survey administration.. Are you interested in more of this type feedback?

This post was edited