A female perspective

Hi all. Just wanted to say I love the look of a circumcised penis. So much more attractive.

This topic was edited
RE:A female perspective

I totally agree. Have not encountered many non circumsized ones. Kinda disappointed seeing the one full out (at hippie hollow), and then watched as it retracted and went into hiding. Cut, look better in my opinion.

This post was edited

Really? The majority here in Ireland would be non circumcised. Usually only done here for medical reasons.

This post was edited

I agree not so many in Ireland especially back in the time I was circumcised. I used to be afraid to use public showers because of being circumcised

This post was edited

I agree not so many in Ireland especially back in the time I was circumcised. I used to be afraid to use public showers because of being circumcised

This post was edited

I remember the first time I saw one uncircumcised I thought it looked weird or something was wrong with it. I didn't know any better at the time. Was in junior high I believe.
I like mine circumcised but I was left enough foreskin so its not too tight and skin on my penis can moved even when I'm erect.

This post was edited

I totally agree with CurvyKate and NudeBeth77 that circumcised looks far better. It has a more sculpted look, and is nude and exposed, an extension of having a nude body as a nudist.

This post was edited

Just curious, how many of the females who are commenting on this post have been circumcised (removal of external female genitalia) themselves?

This post was edited

My wife likes the look too. More masculine she says and she likes seeing the head of the penis

This post was edited

That nice..

This post was edited

Great

This post was edited