RE: More comfortable being photographed nude?

In my case I moved to digital photography at about the shortly after I started naturist photography so, given the propensity to take pictures much more lavishly in the digital age I suspect that my naturist pictures outnumber my others by a considerable margin.

This post was edited

Nov . 28 , 2016 6:15 PM . Hello

Makes sense . Nothing to hide , nothing to try to make look better . What you see is what's really there . I know I am not huge . it's good to see that I am average as compared to others . And it really doesn't matter in the long look . We are what we are . Steve

This post was edited
RE:More comfortable being photographed nude?

I am more comfortable being photographed naked

This post was edited

I have always been comfortable on either side of the camera. Clothed or nude, I don't really pay much attention to the camera unless somebody requires me to say "cheese".* I have no idea what my nude-to-clothed pictures ratio is and I really don't care.

As to film, I do agree that I was somewhat anxious whether I would get them or not. But I discovered that sending film directly to Kodak for processing eliminated such worries and produced much better quality processing than the drug store services.

* I do admit that I was a bit shy one night while dancing with friends and I had one of those erections that would not go away. I asked the hostess to delete those pictures.

This post was edited

Happy Nude Year to all here.

The attachment is just a lazy way to post several hundred nude photos of me in one go!

This post was edited

I feel naked much more comfortable in front of the camera. It's somehow more natural, just more human when I'm photographed naked. In clothes I do not like the camera.

This post was edited

Happy Nude Year to all here.The attachment is just a lazy way to post several hundred nude photos of me in one go!

Very clever!

This post was edited

I've had many photos taken of me nude. Some are totally natural where we just walk around and take random photos. I've also had a "stylist" adjust my dick so it "looks good for the photo". In both cases I have no issues posing nude.

This post was edited