Spruce Hollow

Anyone been to Spruce Hollow lately. I haven't heard how all this Covid stuff has affected things there. I have also heard that they are leaning more toward the "swinger crowd". Anyone have any firsthand info?

This topic was edited
RE:Spruce Hollow

I live an hour and a half from there. To my excitement once I moved into town. I call too see if they except single male nudist. To my disappointment. The owner said no and he doesn't care if I brought a girl off the street! Apparently it's a couple place. Not sure about swingers. This place is on the list of AANR and the list it says that single male was excepted. Hmm.

This post was edited

For anyone that may be interested, here is some first-hand information: My wife and I decided to pay a visit and camp for the night. Lots of friendly people there. We never felt uncomfortable or out of place. All of this Covid BS has not affected the daily operations there. We will be back soon.

This post was edited

We will be heading there this weekend. Hopefully, it is a little warmer than it is this morning.

This post was edited

Wife and I are looking forward to spending time up at Spruce. We are not swingers either so it is good to know that there is no pressure. We known that there are swingers at every resort. We like that Spruce is couples and single females only. We were at a resort were 5 single guys hovered around my wife and made her feel uncomfortable.

This post was edited

We are planning on spending more time there this summer. The owners and patrons are very friendly.
We rode the bike up there once this summer. With our tent & camping supplies stuffed in the saddlebags, we didn't have room for much extra. I asked Damon (owner) where the nearest place was to get beer, so we could make a special trip after we set-up camp. He told me to sit back & enjoy the day, there was no need for a special trip. He was heading to town anyway and would be glad to pickup anything that we needed.
We met lots of nice people, including a guy that my wife used to work with :)

This post was edited

We went to Spruce Hollow and it seemed deserted a few weeks ago.

This post was edited

luv the outdoors, you make it sound like all single guys are bad. Well, let me say this! I hope that you never experience what many of us single guys have! The loss of your spouse, who loved the nudists way of life as much as you did. Now, I'm single and find that, although I didn't realize it until my wife passed away, I must be creepy and bad. Why are single men bad, but single women are ok? I see on TN, and have experienced it a time or two, women who are coming on to me: and I am nothing but an old 78 year old man. What interest would they have in me? Anyway, my point is, all single men are not bad, and all single women are not good. Some resorts, and members like you, make it sound that way however! Remember, you can't judge a book by its cover!

By the way. From what I was reading previously one this thread Spruce Hollow is getting a reputation as a swingers resort. If that's the case, and you are at the resort, wouldn't it just naturally seem that the 4 guys assumed that you both were there for that reason? Just asking.

This post was edited

We went to Spruce Hollow and it seemed deserted a few weeks ago.

I've been away from this site for awhile, but judging from the date of your post, You must have been there before they were officially open for the season. We parked our camper there for the season on May 22. There were 2 other couples there parking their campers for the season. Damon told us that we were welcome to spend the night even though he wasn't officially open.
We spent last weekend there and there were about 9 couples there. We plan on heading back there this coming weekend. If you can make it. we would be glad to introduce ourselves.

This post was edited

luv the outdoors, you make it sound like all single guys are bad. Well, let me say this! I hope that you never experience what many of us single guys have! The loss of your spouse, who loved the nudists way of life as much as you did. Now, I'm single and find that, although I didn't realize it until my wife passed away, I must be creepy and bad. Why are single men bad, but single women are ok? I see on TN, and have experienced it a time or two, women who are coming on to me: and I am nothing but an old 78 year old man. What interest would they have in me? Anyway, my point is, all single men are not bad, and all single women are not good. Some resorts, and members like you, make it sound that way however! Remember, you can't judge a book by its cover!By the way. From what I was reading previously one this thread Spruce Hollow is getting a reputation as a swingers resort. If that's the case, and you are at the resort, wouldn't it just naturally seem that the 4 guys assumed that you both were there for that reason? Just asking.

I apologize in advance if I am reading this wrong, but I don't feel that luv the outdoors was refering to Spruce Hollow as the resort where a few guys made his wife uncomfortable. We have been there a few times and no one has ever made me or my wife uncomfortable. We also did not get the "swinger's vibe" while we were there.
On the other side of the coin; I understand what you are saying about clubs singling out "single males". There are problably just as many single women that are in the clubs for"thewrong reasons". I guess that the clubs feel that men enjoy getting "hit-on" where women tend to get uncomfortable.

This post was edited