Are we dressed for each other?

I rent a room in a house. Yesterday my the woman I rent from was sitting in the living room in a chair with a robe on. the bottom part of the robe was open and she adjusted it when I came in. I wear sorts or pajama bottoms to not make her uncomfortable. I wonder if she is dressing to not make me uncomfortable. I want to say something, but don't know how to say it.

This topic was edited
RE:Are we dressed for each other?

Just come right out and ask her.

This post was edited

I presume this woman is single? Are you the only tenant? Have you lived there long enough to establish a trustworthy relationship? These are questions running through my mind about your situation. For most women are reluctant to be undressed around someone they dont feel comfortable with. Remember, many women are insecure about their bodies. But who knows. She may drop the robe after you leave.

This post was edited

Im in a similar situation. Renting a room while looking for a house to buy. Told my roommate that I skinny dip while she is at work. She did not have a problem with it.

This post was edited

its been a while since you posted this question. how did it all turn out?
i might have told her "if you ever need anything from me, just knock on my door. that will give me a chance to put my pajama pants on." that way she'll know you are typically naked in your room.

This post was edited

Interesting scenario. How has it worked out? Are you still living there?

This post was edited