Men's Sleep Pants

Went through a mid priced department store and noticed that all of their men's sleep pants and shorts were marked down 75%, so they are obviously not selling well.
Could the reason be:
More men are sleeping nude?
Now that businesses are getting back to normal, do men who were spending all day in sleep pants at home now having to get dressed in regular clothes?
Some of both?

This topic was edited
RE:Men's Sleep Pants

Sleep pants are season. Fall and Winter, stores close them out in the Spring and Summer. They will be back in time for the Holidays.

This post was edited

Makes sense, except that the sleep shorts were 75% off also.

This post was edited

Styles are also seasonal.

I recently bought gym shorts on clearance. But gym shorts arent being discontinued as a whole.

This post was edited

Styles are also seasonal.I recently bought gym shorts on clearance. But gym shorts arent being discontinued as a whole.

True, clearance sales happen often. But all brands and styles of an item at 75% off seems unusual.

This post was edited

That particular retailer may be discontinuing that particular item. Sleepwear is not going away, still a very popular garment.

This post was edited

Mens sleep wear actually saw a big increase in numbers the last few years. Cheap sleep pants are manufactured in huge numbers and dont cost much. Honestly even at 75% off the retailer is probably still making some money on the item.

This may seem strange to members here on this site but I actually enjoy wearing pajamas all day during cooler weather. And yes, Im referring to the classic two piece pajamas. Im not drying out my sinuses and running up my bills just to be nude in the cooler months.

Quick edit. Nope! I cant actually sleep in PJs. Sleep naked all the time.

This post was edited

Mens sleep wear actually saw a big increase in numbers the last few years. Cheap sleep pants are manufactured in huge numbers and dont cost much. Honestly even at 75% off the retailer is probably still making some money on the item.This may seem strange to members here on this site but I actually enjoy wearing pajamas all day during cooler weather. And yes, Im referring to the classic two piece pajamas. Im not drying out my sinuses and running up my bills just to be nude in the cooler months.Quick edit. Nope! I cant actually sleep in PJs. Sleep naked all the time.
Our adult son who lives home wears sleep pants whenever he is up and about in cooler weather.
Nothing to do with sleeping, but I noticed that in you picture, you are wearing an apron and nothing else.
Have you heard of the Bear Naked Chef?
He has made a series of cooking demonstration videos wearing only a tiny apron that covers about as much as a pair of very short shorts in front and leaves the entire rear exposed. He has also implied that when he is cooking and the camera is off, the apron is too.

This post was edited