Love the freedom

I love the freedom of not wearing underwear. Normally I wear jeans, or when hot shorts. Especially when wearing shorts the freedom is great

This topic was edited
RE:Love the freedom

I seldom wear underwear (mostly when going to Doc) and prefer the freedom - esp since getting my PA

This post was edited

I love the freedom of not wearing underwear. Normally I wear jeans, or when hot shorts. Especially when wearing shorts the freedom is great

I agree wholeheartdly I too love the feeling of being underwear free and always freeball when wearing shorts (shorts and underwear just feels wrong somehow). I'm a part-timer when it comes to freeballing as I wear briefs during the week at work but once I'm home on a Friday they come off and stay off until I get up for work again on Monday morning

This post was edited

I always wore underwear to work because most of the time I had to wear a suit, and that was uncomfortable without underwear.
the last few years I worked, I often went without underwear at other times.
Don't know why I didn't skip the underwear on casual days at work.
After I retired, I wore underwear less often and eventually stopped completely and got rid of all that I had.
If I had known how quickly I would have stopped wearing underwear when I retired, I would have thrown out the underwear and undershirt I was wearing the last few days of work and timed it to be completely underwear free a few minutes after I left my job for the last time!

This post was edited

For the first day ever..no underwear to workfree Willy in jeans..loved it

This post was edited

For the first day ever..no underwear to workfree Willy in jeans..loved it

What kind of work do you do?

This post was edited