RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I've been shaving my pits for as long as I have my genitals. I prefer hairlessness! It does keep odor down to a minimum. Started this in the 1980's. Started to include my chest and stomach, now I have short hair on my head and forearms. The rest of me is smooth!

This post was edited

I shaved in the past but now I just trim.

This post was edited

Yes I shave my underarms and have done for years. I don't remember why or when I started but it's just something I seem to have always done. It's the only bit of me - other than my head hair (I'm bearded though) - that I do keep shaved. I leave all my other body hair alone

This post was edited

No. It would be nice to reduce the volume to compliment my usual look of lightly hairy, but it's not thick enough to be a pressing issue for me. I don't like the idea of stubble from shaving or prickly ends from trimming. Plucking the longer, thicker hairs to leave only the shorter, thinner ones as I do further down, would be my preference, but the motivation factor is yet to overcome the effort to do it to myself.

This post was edited

Yup, I have for quite some time. I also don't need or wear deodorant.

This post was edited

Yup, I have for quite some time. I also don't need or wear deodorant.

Oooh, perhaps worth trying for that benefit!

This post was edited

I remember my first waxing of arm pits. I discovered how much less odor I had and liked the feeling as well. I had laser and it got almost everything. It look odd to me when men have a shaved or waxed crotch but full underarm hair. Personal choice do what you like for yourself.

This post was edited

Yes, I do. Every couple of days with a Gillette Mach 3. Since Florida is hot, I usually wear tank tops in public.

This post was edited

Yes, once a week.

This post was edited

i'm smooth from my nose to my toes including my pits i've never cared much for hairy bodies , i use a mangroomer it's amazing IMO 1-15 minutes once or twice a week and im done.

This post was edited