Pt Wells Visits-2019

There doesn't seem to be a location on here for the Pt Wells nude beach so I thought maybe I'd create a discussion topic on here for it where we can talk about the place and upcoming visits.

I use this to follow the tides there: https://bit.ly/2JtkTCQ

To kick off this discussion, I'll probably be out there on Thursday 5/23. The forecast looks good and the tides will be good for access from the off-leash park in the afternoon. Hope to see some of you there!

This topic was edited
RE:Pt Wells Visits-2019

Heading there tomorrow, Tuesday June 4th in the morning. Tides look great, hopefully the weather will be good too.

This post was edited
RE:Pt Wells Visits-2019

Unless you really want the good hike it is a little shorter walk from the south side of Point Wells. There is parking along the street just outside another small park. Then follow the trail across the tracks and down the rocks. Then go north along the beach under the Point Wells docks and youre there....just a little quicker. :-) Wish I could join you!

This post was edited
Police Sweep 5/16/20

Sadly, when I was at Pt Wells today, two Snohomish County Sheriffs did a sweep of the beach telling everyone to put their clothes on and that it was not a nude beach. They seemed very serious.

I'd guess they were responding to complaints from somebody who had walked through. If so, I'm happy they're being responsive to their constituents. But this just highlights how much the Seattle area needs a legal nude beach.

This post was edited
RE:Police Sweep 5/16/20

Sadly, when I was at Pt Wells today, two Snohomish County Sheriffs did a sweep of the beach telling everyone to put their clothes on and that it was not a nude beach. They seemed very serious.I'd guess they were responding to complaints from somebody who had walked through. If so, I'm happy they're being responsive to their constituents. But this just highlights how much the Seattle area needs a legal nude beach.

That happened to me years ago. We just went into the bushes and hid until they left. Did you stick around or leave. Any tickets issued

This post was edited