Spring Skiing

Checked one more item off the naked outdoor adventure list - naked skiing. Got out yesterday for some naked backcountry skiing on my A/T gear. The uphill was especially nice in the nude. I would have been sweating like crazy in clothing. It was quite warm. The downhill was pleasant, although the snow was a bit sticky. My only regret is that I have not located others in my area into such naked activities.

This topic was edited
RE:Spring Skiing

2 years ago we did a naked ski on the 4th of July!!

This post was edited

2 years ago we did a naked ski on the 4th of July!!

Where did you do that?

This post was edited

Snowbird in Utah...

This post was edited

Years ago, before I went on my world trip, I was blessed to live in the mountains next to a ski area. As it got warmer in spring I knew a place where I could go skiing naked on steep slopes and through the forest. I could do it quite regularly and loved it of course. Unfortunately I live now in a different place, where this isn't possible. Again in a village with a ski resort around it, but couldn't find a place for nude skiing.

This post was edited

With the proliferation of alpine touring equipment, any hill with snow can become an opportunity for nude skiing. You just have to earn your turns. However, as I mentioned in my post, the uphill is also well worth doing naked.

This post was edited