RE:COVID-19 vaccines

Got mine the other day. No problems, other than having to wait in line.

This post was edited

Just got my vaccine yesterday, the Johnson & Johnson. I'm brimming with joy!!!! So happy!!!!!!

This post was edited

Got my 2nd Pfizer dose 2 days ago. No side affects and I was back at the gym the next day!!!

This post was edited

Just got my vaccine yesterday, the Johnson & Johnson. I'm brimming with joy!!!! So happy!!!!!!

Good for you bro!! Congrats. Stay healthy and NAKED!!!

This post was edited

My arm was sore and I got a slight fever two days after my second dose. But since I run a couple degrees cold, no one believes I have a fever when I get all the way up to 98.7. Thanks to getting vaccinated, I could accept a lost minute wedding reception invitation. The venue required proof of vaccination. As a result, no one more masks. It was like old times. That's what I'm hoping for more this summer.

This post was edited

Have had both of mine , got first one 8th of feb. and second shot 8th of march, bit sore at injection site, from both, from first 36 hrs after i felt like ran over by a train , every joint hurt.. but was short lived, like 5 hrs later i was fine except still had a mild headache.. Second shot just the sore arm was it , nothing else, (moderna vacine). Glad i got them am an at risk senior . I hope those that are resisting taking the shot wise up and finally do something for someone but them themselves and get vaccinated

This post was edited

I've had both my shots.
The first one was a nothing burger, the second felt like a punch in the arm for two days.
I think I would have rather had it in the butt! It doesn't see as much action as my arm.
Plus, I could have shown off my tan to the cutie at the health department and spark a conversation!

This post was edited

I got the J & J. My symptoms lasted for almost a week. No regrets. It was one-and-done, and the process was fast.

This post was edited

I had my first AstraZeneca vaccination on 26th May, I didnt even develop a sore spot and found it less bother than a tetanus booster(always sore after those). Im already scheduled and have an appointment in August for my second jab. I anticipate no problems at all. Although the media sensationalism has vilified the AstraZeneca vaccine for clotting issues, it must be remembered that there are a small number of individuals who react badly to routine vaccines even as children. In fact, these individuals are higher in number than those badly effected by AstraZeneca. Yes, its a numbers game and always has been: Which does more harm? The disease or the vaccine? Vaccines win every time.

This post was edited

I had my second AstraZeneca a week ago today, not so much as a sore spot either time, and Im very much looking forward to two weeks past my second jab as the vaccine will then be at maximum efficacy. I encourage everyone to get the jab so we can return to as close to our normal lives as possible.

This post was edited