RE:Boating

Attack of the dueling spammers.

Our only nude boating experiences are nude cruises, plus some of the shore excursions on those cruises (a nude snorkeling + beach break in Cozumel, an around the island nude powerboat excursion in St. Martin). But that is enough to be jealous of all of you with boats of your own!

This post was edited

We have a boat and we enjoy spending every weekend on it. Unfortunately there are just not any places in the Bay that are legal or safe for nude boating. I find opportunities to be nude while under way but still must be careful. Kinda takes the fun out of it to be so cautious.

This post was edited

We have a boat and we enjoy spending every weekend on it. Unfortunately there are just not any places in the Bay that are legal or safe for nude boating. I find opportunities to be nude while under way but still must be careful. Kinda takes the fun out of it to be so cautious.

Delaware or Chesapeake Bay?

This post was edited

We had been nudists for several years when we took a weekend vacation to the Mississippi River museum in Eastern Iowa and while going through the nearby lock and dam there are a few spots that over look the last stage of the locks. There was a yacht getting ready to exit and pulling the ropes up. Both the captain and his (wife ?) mate were bare naked as they walked the deck taking care of duties. Wonder if this is a common occurrence in the locks along the river?

This post was edited
RE:Boating fun privacy

i try it lov it call m i tll all about it

This post was edited

yes I might be buying another boat this year I am thinking that a plantoon boat would be better to be nude on what places do you know on the Elk river

This post was edited

yes I might be buying another boat this year I am thinking that a plantoon boat would be better to be nude on what places do you know on the Elk river

I have been on and around the water for more than 50 years and have never heard of a plantoon boat. Google was no help in finding an image of one. Can you provide a picture or 2 of what they look like?

This post was edited

Did you mean pontoon?

This post was edited

I had a live aboard sail boat that I sailed in the Caribbean for six months at a time. I would Head south for the winter. Often friends would fly down and stay on board for a week or so. I never tried to persuade anyone into shedding there Clothing. I Believe its a personal choice however without exception before the end of there stay everyone did. There were several friends that I had believed were far too uptight to ever considered doing such a thing. One lady in particular come to mind. You could have knocked me over with a feather when she ask me if it would be ok for her to sunbathe on the for deck. I now Believe its an unspoken fact of nature that sun and blue sea water will cause anyone to become a nudist.

This post was edited

I had a live aboard sail boat that I sailed in the Caribbean for six months at a time. I would Head south for the winter. Often friends would fly down and stay on board for a week or so. I never tried to persuade anyone into shedding there Clothing. I Believe its a personal choice however without exception before the end of there stay everyone did. There were several friends that I had believed were far too uptight to ever considered doing such a thing. One lady in particular come to mind. You could have knocked me over with a feather when she ask me if it would be ok for her to sunbathe on the for deck. I now Believe its an unspoken fact of nature that sun and blue sea water will cause anyone to become a nudist.

Were you nude most of the time?

This post was edited