Breakfast

Several people have commented on this site that at cloting optional resorts, many people dress for dinner in the restaurant even though they are not required to do so.
Is the same true at breakfast?

This topic was edited
RE:Breakfast

Our experience of the resorts weve been to over the years is that the majority of naturists prefer to dress for dinner. We would prefer to eat nude but usually go with the flow.

Breakfast and lunch is always nude for us, but again, many prefer to wear something more substantial than a towel.

This post was edited

Actually crumbs and spills are easier to remove from skin than clothes so being messy isn't a valid excuse in my book. My son, however, makes his son wear a shirt at the table because he is a bit messy. I would not make him wear one since my son and I often don't, but I won't interfere unless I see something that is truly detrimental.

This post was edited

My breakfast experience at resorts has been coffee & a roll / donut as you are. I really havent seen anyone put on something early in the morning unless it was cold.

This post was edited

I have only eaten lunch and dinner at nudist venues. It was a mix of nude and some degree of dressed. I was nude and was a bit uncomfortable at first because I was visiting and the only one nude. I didnt know if dressing for meals was required. Eventually other nudes came in and I felt better.

A radio talk show host did his show from a nudist resort and when he was offered food he declined because he though it was unsanitary.

This post was edited

My times spent at Cypress usually have me at the poolside caf for breakfast.
I'll claim our loungers for the day and then order and omelet and a Bloody Mary, as I like tomatoes with my eggs!
Being early, some may arrive nude and ready for the sun but others may wear a cover they have brought with them to the pool area.
It doesn't appear that anyone is making a conscious effort to dress or not dress to eat breakfast. It seems more about practicality and comfort level at that time in the morning as they eat before a day spent poolside and before the day heats up.
That is how I perceive it.
I'm there for the nude freedom so I take advantage of every moment I can, weather permitting.

This post was edited

Our local nudist venues are more camps than resorts, so you order food at a walk up window then take it over to picnic tables. Everyone remains nude. At the resorts we have been to (Laguna del Sol, Cypress Cove, and Lake Como) we have not had any problems remaining nude for all meals. As said earlier, at Cypress Cove breakfast is more popular at the pool bar "Cheeks" than at the restaurant, so the majority are nude for any meal there. We've always been able to be nude at the main restaurant as well, but clothed guests are more common there. We just got back from Lake Como and nude at dinner was more common than at breakfast, but that could be because it was still cooler in the morning. That's what I remember at Laguna del Sol as well, but it's been a while since weve been there.

Then there are the nude cruises we go on. Since the main dining room requires clothes, anyone who seeks out the buffet or pool deck food options is probably doing so specifically to remain nude. So clothed diners are in the minority.

This post was edited

I think somebody who says it's unsanitary to eat nude has not understood nudism. A penis or a vagina is not unclean, it's a part of the body like the hand and the mouth.

This post was edited

I had the same experience at cypress. I think the lakeside restaurant usually requires clothing for dinner for some reason. They specify when nudity for dinner is encouraged so usually eat at Cheeks for that reason. I enjoy the friendly, social atmosphere at cheeks as well. Easy to meet people to hang with.

This post was edited

Lakeside has been closed throuout the pandemic. They always promoted nude dining. Even offering a free glass of wine on certain nights to those who dined naked. Hopefully they will reopen soon

This post was edited

Lakeside has been closed throuout the pandemic. They always promoted nude dining. Even offering a free glass of wine on certain nights to those who dined naked. Hopefully they will reopen soon

Thursday nights. We always fly in on a Thursday morning so we can get our free glass of wine with dinner at the Lakeside! And they allow nude dining all week long. Hopefully they will be open by Nude-a-Palooza weekend, and hopefully they can have the concert, too. We will be there that weekend either way.

This post was edited