Naked massage

When I get a masage I always ask if can be naked. I really dont like it when have to keep underwear on.

The whole point of a massage for me is being fully naked and being taken away by the masseuses hands, pure relaxation.

If the masseuse prefers to keep her clothes on fine with me, but me like to have my birthday suit on

This topic was edited
RE:Naked massage

Completely agree:)

This post was edited

I give naturist Tantric massages and I am always naked as well as my clients.
It is the only way for the energy to flow between me and my client

This post was edited

I would think it's a little more relaxed in Europe, perhaps not. I've received massages at nationwide chains and small, local places and have always been nude. I think most therapists are trained to ask, "undress to your level of comfort," and to me, like you, that is textile free.

This post was edited

I would think it's a little more relaxed in Europe, perhaps not. I've received massages at nationwide chains and small, local places and have always been nude. I think most therapists are trained to ask, "undress to your level of comfort," and to me, like you, that is textile free.

This post was edited

I have never had an issue with having to ask in the USA. Most do use the vanity towel, or a full body sheet. A friends wife who used to massage me had mentioned that they actually taught techniques on how to ensure genitals are kept covered as they work on all muscle groups from head to toe. I only felt one slip in more than 15 sessions, and I am pretty sure it was a curiosity slip, not an accidental one.

This post was edited