RE: Fully Naked for Exam

I would like to be fully naked for a physical exam too.
I have an idea: let us play "doctor+patient" via my web camera...

This post was edited
RE:Fully Naked for Exam

Good luck finding one who is in network and taking new patients.I have Medicare -- "in network" is any doctor who accepts Medicare. It'll be worth the effort to find one.

If you are in traditional Medicare with a supplement, you should be able to find one.
Medicare Advantage plans have smaller networks.

This post was edited

It would be a pleasure to be fully naked with you, a great pleasure. Id love a full exam

This post was edited

Max my Skype is sussexchap1@gmail.com if you want to play

This post was edited

If you are in traditional Medicare with a supplement, you should be able to find one.Medicare Advantage plans have smaller networks.A, B, & D plus Supplement doesn't have networks.

C (Medicare Advantage) or C & D have networks.

I have A, B, & D with a Supplement.

This post was edited

Go comando... eliminates the problem.

This post was edited

When it comes to my physical my doctor has me undress to nothing but just asks me to place a sheet ( usually it is pillow case ) on my lap just in case someone walks in but once the doctor is in room to give me exam then she does not care if I am nude and covered or just nude

This post was edited

I have gone for my Physical and stripped down put a gown on just while waiting for the Dr ,, as soon as he came in i took it off sometimes he would take it off for me just easier , plus side he knows i hate cloths

This post was edited