RE:Have you ever told your parents you are a nudist

Never specifically. Mother and dad were divorced when I was 14 (now 68) and started sleeping nude. Pretty sure she told him but he never said a word, plus from a much younger age I knew he slept nude all the time. Mom slept nude most of the time also. She never said a word either but pretty sure she knew and surmised as much, especially those first few time's she woke me for school and being many times no covers. Nudity was not a big issue as many times I would see her get out of the shower going to her bedroom with just a towel wrapped around her waist, once in awhile no towel. Plus dad before he left would be seen naked also And every so often as I was getting out of the shower and going to my room to get ready for school she would see me. I think she may have been a closet nudist. There were several times I would stop by her house to visit, with girl friend in tow occasionally, after I moved out and she would be fully naked say excuse me for a minute and come back out with her robe only on. to only shed it after i left I ma sure. So I guess you could say I come by it naturally to be a nudist.

This post was edited

Yes both our parents kbow and there fine with it

This post was edited

We've never told our parents. They would never understand

This post was edited

I bought a house 10 miles from the folks. So yes I told them if it was a warm sunny day they should call first, as I would be naked outside. Dad did not seem to know how to use a phone though. So they found out several times I was telling the truth ;-) Dad was an old farm kid with 7 brothers, so he did not care but Mom preferred not to see me that way. So he'd lay on the horn before pulling into the driveway to give me a heads up ;-) My sisters started doing the same ;-) But one of them finally said "I don't care, be naked :-0

This post was edited

Sure i wanted the hell razor strapped out of me by one brutal father fueled by a bitching mother one more time then hauled off to church to silently confess at the alter.

This post was edited

Yes. Our parents, siblings, kids, friends, co-workers all know. We are in a position to be able to be open about our nudist lifestyle. We know some that aren't, and we understand that.

This post was edited

I don't have to tell them because I was with them at the nudist beach and in a nudist resort as I was a child.

This post was edited

No, I did not tell my parents. I was not importent for me to talk about it to them. But I have told it to both my sister and my sister i law. They were not suprised.

This post was edited

My father - hell no / My mother - have mentioned nude beach going a few times.

Interestingly my parents weren't religious or truly prudes when I was a kid (1970's into early 80's), but they had 'strong values' and nudity was not discussed nor displayed.

We had a nudist colony near to where we lived and as we often pass my father would quip about the folks in there being nuts (ie having a mental health issue as we would say nowadays). My mum never contributed to that view point and so many years later I felt comfortable to tell her that I had been to a nude beach whilst on my road trip to their place.

The behaviour of my Dad towards that local nudist colony though had the opposite effect - I became curious (I mean back then as a kid). When staying at a friends place many times during a summer his sister started skinny dipping and asked me to join her. We had been influenced by seeing their parents and many other parents in the neighbourhood all doing this on a Saturday evening many times throughout summer. Dad would often pass snide remarks about those neighbourhood pool parties and I'd think - hey you don't know what you're missing out on.

Dad hasn't changed over the last forty odd years...so I guess I'll not bother to tell him...

This post was edited

Come to think about it if I told my strict religious father back then it would have been another beating with his 3" razor strap.
That is how he solved most issues. Oh the good ole days ! I'm glad all my sons respect and look after me like I'm an old broken down pitiful goat. :D :D

This post was edited