Would you shave your beard off for any reason?

I wouldn't. I'd lose all my friends if I did and I wouldn't get compliments from other bearded men when I am out and about, especially if I compliment them first!!

This topic was edited
RE:Would you shave your beard off for any reason?

I wouldn't. I'd lose all my friends if I did and I wouldn't get compliments from other bearded men when I am out and about, especially if I compliment them first!!

I messed up my first Covid 19 trim and had to take it down to 2 on the clippers. I wasn't pleased but it grew back.

This post was edited

I would not even let them shave my chest for an ECG - they still managed OK :-). Nobody removes my body hair !

This post was edited

No.

OK, if I had some medical condition that required me to shave my beard, I'd do it for that.

My desire is to be as authentically me as I can be. And allowing my beard and hair to grow is part of that. I don't shave, cut, or trim any hair -- except for evil nose hairs -- they get ripped out.

This post was edited

hell no!

This post was edited

I really try not to. I worked on my beard 7 years to grow it that long, I don't want to destroy the work. I can be happy that I found a work, where I don't have to cut my beard shorter or even shave.

This post was edited

Never! Had my beard for 39 years and counting.
Right now I am growing it out and enjoying the new look.

This post was edited

I've had my beard for 56 years and never shaved it. And I never will. Now it is white I enjoy playing nude Santa at Christmas. Then I grow it longer.

This post was edited

https://youtu.be/brsVOSa1_64
I think this song by the beards expresses how many people in this group feels about shaving the beard off.

This post was edited

I just played Santa thanks to my bushy white beard, regrettably clothed. I have a new name for nude Santa:- Saint Knicker-less

This post was edited

After letting my beard grow for 20 months. I shaved mine off. I'd never let my beard grow to that length before. It was a great journey. I loved getting people's reactions, both positive and negative. I just took it all in stride. I loved my beard. I had double knee replacement and I shaved before surgery. I did keep my stache. I've had it for 42 years. I keep alittle stubble on my face now. Who knows when I'll wake up and not shave for another 20 months or longer.

This post was edited