RE:Metal cock ring

Wouldnt metal jewellery like a cock ring burn your flesh in a sauna?

This post was edited

I think you assume that the ring would pick up more heat that your skin. Remember that your skin is equally cooling down the ring. Like wearing a wedding ring in the sauna.

This post was edited

Never had a problem with my metal cock ring burning at all, in the sauna, or Nude sunbathing, no issues.

I wear mine a lot along with my glans rings, I wear it all to the Nude beach, swimming, Nude sunbathing (although I do take the Cock ring off sometimes when sunbathing so I don't get a lighter ring.

This post was edited

I also enjoy the feel of wearing a steel cock ring. I have a few and regularly wear one even when clothes duty toe day. I tend to wear one at the local nudist beach and when meeting fellow nudists.

This post was edited

cock ring is usually worn to feel the excitement and sensuality. So in my opinion, for non-arousal parties, for erection, you shouldn't put a cockring on your penis

This post was edited

The wearing of a cock ring in my opinion, is not necessarily a sexual thing. Like you I wear one under my clothes at work, or doing chores. I've also worn it on the beach. Others will disagree but to me it's like wearing a watch.(the sensation I feel is purely for me to enjoy)

This post was edited

I guess it's a mix for me, not for arousal so much as a general feeling of giving a kind of support, a little constriction and swing as I move around due to the weight and being a point around which my parts pivot. It doesn't make me any bigger (not even a little!) but does make me more prominent in addition to the extra swing. It feels different to not wearing one and between different weights.

The aesthetic aspect is also nice although I was self conscious wearing them to the beach at first, but decided to push ahead and not look back. Being metal and of significant (varying) size, I expect they shine quite a bit in the sun. At textile beaches they certainly help the definition beneath the fabric of my swim briefs but are not noticeable themselves except under thin or mesh fabrics where they shine through in the sun.

This post was edited