better yet, sail and achor along a bunch of uninhabited islands and make it our own nude island

Setting sail on a nude sailing cruise from Key west to the dry tortugas national park. we rented an awesome new 40 foot catamaran and have 2 private cabins left. about $1500 for the trip. (Thats including food and drinks!!)
Share a cabin with a friend or lover and cut the price in 2.
Departing key west on may 30th, returning June 3rd (5 day)

This topic was edited
RE:better yet, sail and achor along a bunch of uninhabited islands and make it our own nude island

Sounds perfect wish I could go

This post was edited
RE:better yet, sail and achor along a bunch of uninhabited islands and make it our own nude island

Would have been nice with some more advanced notice. Out of curiosity, what is the name of the boat and/or their web site? While the island has been reported to be nude use in a certain area, nothing is official and complaints have been made to the rangers. Were you planning on going nude on the island? Any plans for scuba/snorkeling nude enroute?

Don

This post was edited

company is dream yacht charter, I like them because they have newer boats. Nude on the boat most of the time except during entry into the marina. On the island, that would be depending on how busy it is. If it's is nice and quite, then sure, otherwise dressed on the island and snorkel nude. But either way, besides a visit to the monument (dressed most likely) I would attempt to find a nice quieter spot for nude use.
Diving would depend on at least 2 divers on the boat. ( I have my divemasters, so I would be one of them!)

This post was edited

I would have loved to go, but I had already made plans for this wekend. Please keep us posted and announce any future trips well in advance.

Don

This post was edited