Friends in Arizona

Seems this is something hard to find in Arizona, amazing for sure since we have great nudist weather and many places to enjoy.
Living in the East valley and enjoying the nudist life,,,,,

This topic was edited
RE:Friends in Arizona

East Valley also and always up to having company.

This post was edited

What do you consider west valley? I live off 21st Ave and would enjoy the possibility of meeting other fellow nudist. I hang out nude in my private backyard but I wish I had a pool or someone that does have a pool

This post was edited

Gents, I live in the "far west valley" at the edge of Avondale & Goodyear, just one mile from I-10....Guess what? I have extended many invites over the last 4 years to members living in this large metro area. Before and during the Covid problem. Only a couple have ever taken up my offers. Covered patio, sunning area, BBQ, large shaded spa. I have even offered to host Groups! My home is nudist comfortable inside and in my fenced back yard. Despite offering "just social nudity" or under certain circumstances some sexual play---The two main excuses by all is: "You live too far" or "You are too old". Yet by freeway I am within half an hour to 45 min of most areas except for the towns of Tempe/Mesa. And to top it off, there are a lot of members living on the west side---The cities of Sun City, Surprise, Glendale, Phoenix, Buckeye, Tolleson, Avondale. Yet most use the two same excuses gents from Scottsdale use! So I don't think it is a "membership" issue, it is more like people just don't want to take the time or don't want to leave their cozy neighborhoods.

This post was edited

Anyone hang out in Havasu?

This post was edited

I'm more south Central Valley lol

Dang it! No West Vally people?. . lol

This post was edited

I would love to come visit you again. Been too long since we have had a chance to talk and catch up!

Ed

This post was edited

Well, here in Arizona enjoying the warm days that are upon us, seems folks come and go around here, snowbird epic maybe, but always looking for like minded nudist friends that enjoy the outdoors, hiking, exploring, four wheeling around ( you need one here), and the joy of photography as well.

Thanks

This post was edited