Housework!

I love to do everything in the house nude cleaning cooking(carefully!) decorating, gardening. But I also love being in our lovely countryside nude and feeling nature all around me.

This topic was edited
RE:Housework!

Laundry is the best household chore to do nude.
That way, all your clothes are clean at once when you are done!

This post was edited

Laundry is the best household chore to do nude.That way, all your clothes are clean at once when you are done!

That doesn't always work if you are a married nudist and your wife is not a home nudist, only a beach, swim and holiday nudist.
In that case 90% of the laundry is your wife's clothes or bed linen and it can sometimes be a week before your garments get washed.

This post was edited

Laundry is the best household chore to do nude.That way, all your clothes are clean at once when you are done!That doesn't always work if you are a married nudist and your wife is not a home nudist, only a beach, swim and holiday nudist.In that case 90% of the laundry is your wife's clothes or bed linen and it can sometimes be a week before your garments get washed.

We do 5 loads about ever 10 days here.
Delicates (mostly hers)
Permanent press (about even)
Jeans, tshirts etc. (about even).
Sheets and (her) nightwear.
Towels and (her) underwear.

This post was edited

I do everything naked at home as long there are no harmful substances than can irritate my skin.

Same here. I only use natural cleaners indoors, unless I need to bleach a counter stain, which I need to do today.

This post was edited

I always clean nude as I generally do not get dressed unless we have to go to town. I only clean with Myers products so no issue. I am super careful when taking care of the pool, however.

This post was edited

I always clean nude as I generally do not get dressed unless we have to go to town. I only clean with Myers products so no issue. I am super careful when taking care of the pool, however.

Because of the chemicals, to avoid being seen by neighbors or both?

This post was edited