RE:Who wears tighty whities?

I like both wearing undies and not, just depends what I'm going to be doing.
I've got a few pics with tighty whities... :P

This post was edited

I like tighty-whities and have a few pairs however I'm reluctant to wear them as I think they only look good when they're new and pristine. After a few washes mine tend to look grubby and tatty and I throw them out

This post was edited

I wear them but I prefer old briefs with perished elastic so that my balls are free - and yes you can probably see them from the side, but is anyone bothered? Its the same with short shorts - better with loose elastic! In the summer I don't wear any underwear when in shorts

This post was edited

Not so tighty whities!

This post was edited

The only white briefs Ill wear are Jockey Classic Briefs...

This post was edited

I do, thats all I wear. Even though Im a nudist , I do find briefs very comfortable.

This post was edited

I do, thats all I wear. Even though Im a nudist , I do find briefs very comfortable.

This post was edited

I do! I'm 40.....and have tried literally every other kind of underwear in my life. But I keep coming back to briefs, which is pretty much all I wear now for underwear (except when I'm working out when I wear a jockstrap). Some of my briefs are white, and some are colors.

This post was edited

I wear tighty whities: Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, Jockey Y-front and Stafford. I like their classic look and feel, like when I was a kid.

This post was edited

I still do from times to times

This post was edited