RE:A fun drive home

"Sounds like a blast. I have never encountered a situation like that in my nude driving adventures, but you handled it better that I would have."

I enjoy it, but doing it as a female and interacting with the stop-go sign person is next level.

Often in Australia, there now seems to be females with that role. I wonder if they keep their eyes on the drivers? Possibily, as its common to make a wave of acknowledgement when passing.

This post was edited

As a nudist, and long haul trucker, for MANY YEARS, I have enjoyed driving nude. I was first introduced to nudism, in my college days, and I have hooked ever since. I have driven my 18 wheeler many thousands of miles, completely nude, when it's warm weather, and I've never had a problem, with being seen by other truckers, or people on buses, but I do not ride along beside of them, to "show off", but there are those in other trucks, and cars who do want you to see them, in various stages of dress, if not be seen naked. I was returning home from a nudist club in eastern N.C., a few years ago, and I had a tail light out, that I was not aware of, and I had a state trooper stop me, and check me out. When he walked up to my drivers side window, (I was in my personal vehicle).....he said....."Mr.....YOU ARE NAKED! I said, yes, I know that, and told him my vehicle was PRIVATE PROPERTY, which it is, and he said he'd have to ask his sargent, before he'd let me go....so after a few minutes, he returned with my license, and he said his sargent said I WAS RIGHT....and he said, have a safe trip home, which was 5 hours away, and I drove the entire trip home naked. Sometime later, I asked a friend of mine, who was a lawyer at the time, and he said, your personal vehicle IS....PRIVATE PROPERTY, and that as long as I wasn't being lewd in any manner, and was just naked, it was the same thing, as if I was naked in my home, but if someone looked into your home, thru the windows, it would be considered, that that person peeking into your windows, would be considered a peeping tom, but if you were riding down the road in a manner, where you were exposing your nude body to others, in a lewd manner.....like masterbating , and having some form of sexual act, that would be different, so since then, I have opted to drive naked every chance I get, as when else does your body get the chance to "breathe", plus it is SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE, to be naked, on those long trips. I know, some other states have more strict STUPID laws about nudity, but I'm not going to stop enjoying driving naked....JUST OBEY ALL TRAFFIC LAWS, and you shouldn't have any problems. ENJOY your God given FREEDOM!

This post was edited

Truckingnude, thanks for your post. I hadnt considered how a vehicle is like a house, that seen incidental is the same with both. Also, those who ride alongside are considered peeping toms.

This post was edited

I would suspect though that just like you can't be nude on your front porch in many places, the same would apply to driving a convertible.

This post was edited

Where I live, the definition talks about the law applying in a public place or viewable from a public place. Standing in a front garden with no fence seems clear. Sitting in car with pedestrians or various types of traffic nearby may be open to interpretation. I've never tried investigating common-law cases, but it may be an interesting exercise.

This post was edited

Awesome, I love to drive nude!!! Came through a accident on a interstate traffic was backed up for miles got a lot of thumb up, and pointing also

I've posted this before, but once when I was driving home, the motorway ground to a halt as soon as I joined it. The sun was out and the windows came down. We sat inching forward for a while, then stationary for 20 minutes. We were then filed off at the next junction and ended up crawling round a dual carriageway which was the Leeds outer ring road.

For 1 hour 20 minutes I drove naked in 3-5MPH traffic with cars alongside me. As far as I know, nobody saw. I just made sure I never stopped alongside another driver

This post was edited

"Mr.....YOU ARE NAKED! I said, yes, I know that, and told him my vehicle was PRIVATE PROPERTY, which it is, and he said he'd have to ask his sargent, before he'd let me go....so after a few minutes, he returned with my license, and he said his sargent said I WAS RIGHT.

I have heard this said a few times on here. Of course, in the UK we're in an even better place. In the UK public nudity is legal. If you get out of your car naked it's then illegal. If we get out of the car it isn't

This post was edited

That is a great story, Befree69. Im jealous of the floggers. Im sure that they will enjoy telling there story for the rest of their lives.

This post was edited

Mmm i wish I was passenger.

This post was edited

Good on you! I read thinking you were a guy until 'boobs' - lucky workers got an eyeful. Cheers!

This post was edited