New Year, New Experience

I had my first nude outing this year. I went to Desert Reef Hot Springs. It was the middle of the week in the middle of the day. I thought it would be practically empty given the restrictions. I was presently surprised that it was at capacity and everyone was nude. Mostly women although there were a few men. It seemed that most came as groups.

I spent just over an hour there. Some of the groups had been there all morning and were asked to leave when another group arrived. I left also because I had to get back to work but it was a nice soak.

This topic was edited
RE:New Year, New Experience

Paddleball has resumed again at the club, I purchased a racquet over the winter and was finally able to use it. I am still a bit rusty and keeping the ball inside the smaller court is a challenge but oh what fun.

This post was edited

I have spent the weekends over the past couple of months working nude at the club. Doing what I do nude was such a great experience. Just sad that I didnt think to set up a second camera to capture me working nude. Oh well, next time.

This post was edited

I'm not a member of this group but hate for one of my friends to post and have no one respond!

Paddle or Pickle Ball has gone crazy at nude clubs, resorts and retirement communities! We used to play it as our morning exercise at the fire house... though we usually visited a local park and used the tennis courts. Our club has expanded the number of pickle ball/paddle ball courts from 4 to 10... there's that much demand, and... they had to put a time limit on the amount of time you could take over a court! I love playing and love playing naked but Di doesn't like it much.

This post was edited

I have spent the weekends over the past couple of months working nude at the club. Doing what I do nude was such a great experience. Just sad that I didnt think to set up a second camera to capture me working nude. Oh well, next time.

I've often thought about getting a part time job at our club so I could do odd jobs and do them naked but they have strict rules on working naked. If it's a volunteer project, then it's okay but any work that is monetarily compensated, you have to wear clothes. I'll work for free and be naked! hahahahaha

This post was edited

Thanks Andi. I started playing at the rec center where I workout. In the beginning, it was hard to get enough people to play on the 3 indoor courts. By the end, you were lucky to play 1 game in the 3 hours the courts were available.

My wife play a few times. I think she played just to for me.

This post was edited

Di and I always joke about the courts, at our club and resort we visit, always being full. We say, "we'll wait til all those old people go down for naps before we go play!" But, we're usually down for a nap when they are! hahaha

This post was edited

Di and I always joke about the courts, at our club and resort we visit, always being full. We say, "we'll wait til all those old people go down for naps before we go play!" But, we're usually down for a nap when they are! hahaha

Here, once the sun gets high, people retreat to the pool.

This post was edited

We visited a very well known Florida resort last year. Those people are serious about there pickle ball and it seems to go on for 10 hrs a day. I know now where not to rent an apartment like across the street from the pickle ball courts. By chance our apartment was not there as our friends were. Great friendly folks there and all but not to be interrupted during there pickle ball and one must be prepared to listen to it ALL day long.

This post was edited

We visited a very well known Florida resort last year. Those people are serious about there pickle ball and it seems to go on for 10 hrs a day. I know now where not to rent an apartment like across the street from the pickle ball courts. By chance our apartment was not there as our friends were. Great friendly folks there and all but not to be interrupted during there pickle ball and one must be prepared to listen to it ALL day long.

Brother, ain't that the truth! I love playing but to sit and listen to that knocking of that plastic ball back and forth, all day long... I wouldn't want to do that either.

This post was edited

We visited there and I played some. And yes, they take that game VERY serious. You would think they were playing for a world championship.

This post was edited