Humerous things that just happen that make you laugh

It just tickled me over the weekend. Luann and I were at our club opening things for the season. My best buddy of 40 yrs rolls up wih his wife on their golf cart. No biggie what so ever. Luann is being seemly being more openly nude more than ever not wearing a covering if you will. Now given him and his wife has seen her naked a zillion times. Luann bends over to get something out of our golf cart and thats when I saw him in a gaze at her position. Cracked me up but I said nothing in the moment.

When I talked to him about some matters today I mentioned it laughingly and he said " Yes he confessed I did ! I said brother I dont blame you at all for gawds sakes. While Luann and I were having our wine tonight I shared that with her as I knew she would get a chuckle out it which she did.

This topic was edited
RE:Humerous things that just happen that make you laugh

Sometimes, some things just catch they eye. A few years ago we were in Costco, no not nude, and my wife was grabbing something on a shelf. I was standing there with the cart and suddenly someone hits my ankles with a cart. I looked over and he was staring at my wife's butt, pushing the cart. He looks at me and I tell him, "That's alright buddy, I stare at it all the time too." He got embarrassed and walked away quickly. We both laughed about it as he was walking away.

This post was edited
RE:Humerous things that just happen that make you laugh

I think this might fit the bill...it was somewhat humorous none-the-less. The wife and I had spent a long weekend at a resort and were loaded up, parked in front of the building and ready to leave. I went in to pay the bill and a new person was behind the counter. The bill was not straightforward so help was assisted from the owner. She came from the back, nude, and sat down behind the counter. She was working on the bill, talking to me, and writing on a tablet. Unfortunately, the tablet was situated at endowment level...ample endowment level. She kept asking questions and I kept looking up and down...trying my best to be business like. We finally got the amount correct, I paid the bill & left. Ive always hoped no one noticed.

This post was edited