Southern Texas

Any nudists in southern texas?

This topic was edited
RE:Southern Texas

Unfortunately I'm in northeastern Texas. Right by Wichita Falls.

This post was edited

Near Victoria

This post was edited

San Antonio here

This post was edited

Here in San Antonio. Friends drop by the gallery, usually one or two at a time. Textiles generally stay inside in the AC. Nudists end up outside in the nudist friendly courtyard (1100 soft) chillin around the water feature with coffee. Time flies out there.

This post was edited

How south in TX are you talking about? Houston perhaps?

This post was edited

I wish I lived closer by!

This post was edited

Here in San Antonio. Friends drop by the gallery, usually one or two at a time. Textiles generally stay inside in the AC. Nudists end up outside in the nudist friendly courtyard (1100 soft) chillin around the water feature with coffee. Time flies out there.

I would welcome going to your gallery sometime! That'd be great.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited