My favourite nude beach is

Balmins Beach, Sitges. A nice sandy beach, with safe shallow bathing and a friendly crowd to hang out with.

This topic was edited
RE:My favourite nude beach is

Have only been there for a few days
Thoroughly enjoyed it and really appreciated that is was so close. Just a short walk from where we were staying.

This post was edited

Glad you liked it. I am there early every day and really appreciate how lucky I am living here.

This post was edited

Balmins, great beach, I love to be able to buy a beer at th bar while naked

This post was edited

Only been to Gunnison. Probably wouldn't be my favorite if I had been to others.

This post was edited

Orient Beach in ST Martin. Used to be the Perch Bar and a restaurant right on the water. The last hurricane washed most facilities away.

This post was edited

Rock River in Vermont

This post was edited

Orient Beach in ST Martin. Used to be the Perch Bar and a restaurant right on the water. The last hurricane washed most facilities away.

They rebuilt a smaller version of the Perch Bar. They call it Perch Lite. We visited on a cruise on the one year anniversary of the hurricane and got a few drinks and some food, plus a couple of beach recliners and spent the day nude on the beach while the textile lookie-loo's (who were probably from our ship) came to see the naked people on the beach. The Papagayo restaurant was still in shambles when we were there. We found what was left of our favorite mini suite when we stayed at Club Orient. It only had 2+1/2 walls and half of a roof left.

This post was edited

Ours is still Orient Beach on St. Martin. We stayed in Orient Village in Feb 2020 (pre-pandemic) for our first trip since Hurricane Irma and went to the former Club O section of the beach most days. The former Club Orient is in ruins and overgrown with weeds and brush. The nice part is that there are fewer gawkers from the cruise ships. They drive my wife crazy and those taking photos really upsets a friend of ours that wee travel with.

This post was edited

Rooster Rock State Park in the beautiful Columbia Gorge!!!!! never fails to awe and please.

This post was edited

Agreed re: Rooster Rock. It's stunning, fairly accessible, and fun! Also, Black's Beach is quite awesome as well.

This post was edited