Anyone else smoke their meat?

Got a high end Pit Boss Pro Smoker/Grill w/side burner Model PB1100PSC2 with Bluetooth monitoring App in April. Its sweet!!! Loving it so far! Meat so tender it falls off the bone and taste second to none and smoked/grilled Vegas... ah man, the flavor is outstanding!... tastes like restaurant cuisine Anyone else bbq/smoke nude in backyard too? Pair wine with your

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone else smoke their meat?

We have just bought a decent smoker after years of good and bad portable metho jobs. First run was smoked fish, bloody fantastic, looking forward to trying other foods. Ian, South Australia, cheers.

This post was edited

had a coworker who invested in one of those green egg smoker / grills. He had a meal going for hours in it when his wife backed the car out of the garage and over it. Totally destroying the grill and the meal. I joked with him about fling divorce papers. I think he was joking about a gun being easier. I never saw her name in the obits.

This post was edited

Why would the screen be blue- re; your comment?
Maybe there's a certain word that you used, that is not allowed?

This post was edited

had a coworker who invested in one of those green egg smoker / grills. He had a meal going for hours in it when his wife backed the car out of the garage and over it. Totally destroying the grill and the meal. I joked with him about fling divorce papers. I think he was joking about a gun being easier. I never saw her name in the obits.

Reminds me of when my wife mentioned that a friend of ours had spent $6,000 on a lawyer to get rid of an abusive boyfriend. I jokingly told my wife that a hit man might have been cheaper. She didn't appreciate the humor.

This post was edited