York Hall Leisure Centre - Bethnal Green

York Hall is well worth a visit. Communal showers at both the swimming pool and the gym. They have communal and cubicle showers available. The swimming pool showers (ground floor) is a mix of naked and swimwear users. The quieter and more secluded showers on the top floor have 2 open showers and 2 cubicles. Most of the users in the open showers are naked. These are not overlooked by the main area of the changing room and therefore guys tend to be much more free in their behaviour.
Good mix or ages and types.

Part of the Better Gym Group.

5 minute walk from Bethnal Green tube station on the Central line.

5 Old Ford Road, Bethnal Green, London E2 9PJ

This topic was edited
RE:York Hall Leisure Centre - Bethnal Green

Sounds a place with great views

This post was edited

Can you go into the gym naked too?

This post was edited

No, you have to wear kit in the gym.... But the showers are fun!

This post was edited

https://www.better.org.uk/leisure-centre/london/tower-hamlets/york-hall-leisure-centre

This post was edited

Went there today. First time in ages. The upstairs changing room/showers are still active. I was naked in the changing area for about an hour to observe the comings and goings!! There was no problem just sitting naked on a bench, with a semi, checking my phone. I was wearing my new cock ring and a glans head ring..... A good conversation starter!

This post was edited

Sounds great. Shame its in England though

This post was edited

Get the train.... Well worth a visit!

This post was edited

Sounds great will bear in mind next time I'm up in London. Definite lack of naked communal showers and changing down here sadly

This post was edited