When you first joined the site?

When you first joined the site, how comfortable were you providing your certification images?

Although I was totally comfortable being nude and being seen by others, I had never posted a nude pictures online -- ever. So, when it came to providing certification images, I was VERY hesitant. I read the requirements carefully and realized that it didn't say anything about nude frontal. Just nude. I stood with my back to a mirror, held the requisite piece of paper in one hand, and managed to get the camera angled just right to capture my face, the piece of paper, and my full backside. I didn't know whether it would work or not, but figured it was worth a try.

It did. I got certified and didn't have to post an image with frontal nudity. Again, understand, I do not now nor did I then care who saw me nude, I just didn't like the idea of posting nude images online. You can see by my uploaded images on my profile that I've gotten over that, but initially, was very hesitant.

How about you? OK from the start or did you have to work up to it?

This topic was edited
RE:When you first joined the site?

I use that very same photo with a personalized note to bust catfish. I seem to get a lot of beautiful girls (half my age) wishing to chat on Hangouts.

This post was edited

I use that very same photo with a personalized note to bust catfish. I seem to get a lot of beautiful girls (half my age) wishing to chat on Hangouts.
Well, one gets contacts from profiles that have pictures of beautiful young girls. Without certification, who knows what person (male or female) is behind the photos. Plus, there is no guarantee the certification photos match with the posted pictures. Catfishing indeed.

This post was edited

I went for certification immediately, know the pics were only seen by Admins. But, I also started posting almost immediately, but always with privacy set to Certified, Certified Friends, or Friends Only. The privacy level was according to my own (non-scientific and sometimes inconsistent) criteria.

This post was edited

Already addicted after going to Hippie Hollow and getting naked for the afternoon - ever since I want to get naked anywhere I can. Not a matter of showing off - just a lifestyle choice. Sadly difficult to do in a textile world. Bucket List item for me - go to a nudist resort where never have to dress for days. AustinJohn

This post was edited

Like Austin John I too was addicted after my first visit to Sunsport Gardens in Florida. Still consider that my home base even though I live on the other coast. I had no issues with the certification as pointed out they are not posted so I felt secure in do the process.

This post was edited

My wife is nudist friendly and will happily go nude in the right venue. However; she isn't as open as I am so there was a little reluctance to have a frontal nude photo for certification.
After she went through the site she was comfortable doing so.
A few weeks later she agreed to post face photos.
She has agreed to post a few full nudes in our image collection but she has to approve them and nothing has passed mustar yet. I'll keep trying.

This post was edited

Of course wanted to join and sought out a site like this so certification was just a formality (and excuse to get naked in the backyard).

This post was edited

It took a few months for me to decide I wanted to certify. Once I decided I had no problems with the process. it seemed reasonable enough. Then I know the cost of maintaining a website so I had no problem with paying for a membership. Again is seemed reasonably priced.

Access to the gallery was not a big deal to me. Too many "posed" pictures. I would rather see pictures of people doing things other than posing for a picture. Don't get me wrong. everyone poses now and then but the majority in the galley are poses. It just gets old after a while.

In any case paying for a membership and certification goes a long way in showing that you are genuine. In my opinion anyway.

This post was edited

I waited several months to get certified, until I had confidence in the administration here. I am glad I did, and I now am more interested in those who are also certified, as it is more likely you are communicating with that person. It took even longer to post nudes.

This post was edited

It took me about a week. I wasnt sure how true this site was. Im glad I did it now. Slowly making some new friends.

This post was edited